• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Greece region help

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
Years
  • I've been working on a Greece region, and I could use some help naming some fakemon.

1- An ice/ground sphinx pokemon. I already have names for its 1st and 2nd stages, Froskitten and Permeowfrost.
    2- a rock/steel stegosaurus line. The 1st form is Steglass, and the 2nd form still needs a name.
    3- an electric/grass Pikachu clone based on a wood mouse.
    4- An Ares legendary- Fighting/dark
    5- A Damasen legendary (bane of Ares, peaceful)- Fairy/dragon. The best idea for a name I could come up with is Angelight.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Lemme see if I can try to help.

1.- Glacegeac or Glaciaegea, from the Aegean Cat.
    2.- Thyceradon, from "Thyreophoran" (the family of dinosaurs that Stegos belong to) and "Acero" (Spanish for "steel"); alternatively Thykaludon, from χάλυψ / khalups, Greek for "Steel".
    5.- With a typing such as Fairy/Dragon, what about Arialumina?

Those are my first attempts at coming up with some names. Hopefully they help.

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • Lemme see if I can try to help.

1.- Glacegeac or Glaciaegea, from the Aegean Cat.
    2.- Thyceradon, from "Thyreophoran" (the family of dinosaurs that Stegos belong to) and "Acero" (Spanish for "steel"); alternatively Thykaludon, from χάλυψ / khalups, Greek for "Steel".
    5.- With a typing such as Fairy/Dragon, what about Arialumina?

Those are my first attempts at coming up with some names. Hopefully they help.

Thanks. I really like the first 2 names. Either Thyceradon or Stegacero would work, and Glaciaegea seems great. Not so sure about number 5, since I have an electric/steel pokemon with Lumos in the name (Knilight and Lumosir line).

Last edited:

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • 3- I named the electric/grass Pikachu clone Staticrop
    4- For the Ares legendary, I decided to go with Paladoom (Paladin+doom). Fighting/dark

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2021
    I have a name suggestion for your 5th fairy dragon :-
    Libeine {libe - Libelle german word for dragon fly and ine - Aine Irish name for queen of fairies}
    and
    Aurhera {random gengeration of my mind}

Back