• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Just want to say that I'm having fun playing your game!
Keep it up you definitely make good games.
This game definately has a lot of potential.
Are you planning on adding Mega's or Gen 6 Pokemon into the game?
Or possibly even gen 7 pokemon with Z moves?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, whenever I choose my starter Pokemon the natures don't seem correct. I got a sassy Oshawott but the colors on the stats menu showed that it had an Adamant nature.

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Just want to say that I'm having fun playing your game!
Keep it up you definitely make good games.
This game definately has a lot of potential.
Are you planning on adding Mega's or Gen 6 Pokemon into the game?
Or possibly even gen 7 pokemon with Z moves?

Thanks for the kind words, but as for the questions...
I've kind of skirted around this for a while now to various questions, but I'm just going to outright say it finally.
I have no desire whatsoever to include gen 6 and gen 7. I'm not a big fan of the Pokémon in either generation or the z moves and mega evolutions.
I know this will disappoint a lot of people but I'm aiming for the game to fall in with my favorite generations: 3,4,5.
Sorry to everyone who is disappointed by this.

Looks great!
Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, whenever I choose my starter Pokemon the natures don't seem correct. I got a sassy Oshawott but the colors on the stats menu showed that it had an Adamant nature.
It's a small visual error, the colors are not properly working but the natures properly work.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
and i thought i was done with this game, guess not. anyway a few things so far

1. you can go "up" some ledges near twinleaf town
2. the stairs in the oreburgh gate near the veteran don't work, you cant go down them to the items there.
3. anywhere i can grind? even in the first region? my team is averaging 47-50 while
Spoiler:

Jttyzzle

Years
That's alright if that's your opinion then I can respect that.

Sorry if my post came off a little harsh. I've just been asked quite a few times and wanted to get a definitive answer out there.

and i thought i was done with this game, guess not. anyway a few things so far

1. you can go "up" some ledges near twinleaf town
2. the stairs in the oreburgh gate near the veteran don't work, you cant go down them to the items there.
3. anywhere i can grind? even in the first region? my team is averaging 47-50 while
Spoiler:

Thanks, this has been fixed.

This has been fixed as well! Thank you again.

I'd recommend grinding with trainer phone calls. There's quite a bit of of trainers who are good to train off of that I gave rematches. T
he absolute best grinding spot, although it's a little cheesy, is a trainer who will infinitely rebattle you when you leave and re-enter the cafe in Temporal Town.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
does anyone knows how to catch a carvanha in pokemon alchemist? pls let me know.

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
Years
Hello~!

I'm really excited to play through this game, but I had a couple questions before starting. I like to plan out a team of Pokemon I haven't used before or feel like using in a new narrative playthrough, so I wanted to see if the team I have in mind is possible.

Dewott, Pachirisu, Leavanny, Heracross, Electivire, Krookodile, Porygon Z, Swoobat

From what I've gathered, I can buy multiple Link Stones, but do you still need the Hold Items to evolve these types of Pokemon too? Razor Claw, Metal coat, Upgrade/Dubious Disc, Electirizer, etc? (those are the trade items for Pokemon I'm looking to use.)

Is Porygon available? It's listed on the wiki but I couldn't find it in the docs list.

Is there a soothe bell in game? A lot of the Pokemon I want to play through with evolve with happiness.

and lastly, are TMs single use? I just want to plan accordingly.

Thanks~! Can't wait to start the adventure. ^_^

Jttyzzle

Years
Hello~!

I'm really excited to play through this game, but I had a couple questions before starting. I like to plan out a team of Pokemon I haven't used before or feel like using in a new narrative playthrough, so I wanted to see if the team I have in mind is possible.

Dewott, Pachirisu, Leavanny, Heracross, Electivire, Krookodile, Porygon Z, Swoobat

From what I've gathered, I can buy multiple Link Stones, but do you still need the Hold Items to evolve these types of Pokemon too? Razor Claw, Metal coat, Upgrade/Dubious Disc, Electirizer, etc? (those are the trade items for Pokemon I'm looking to use.)

Is Porygon available? It's listed on the wiki but I couldn't find it in the docs list.

Is there a soothe bell in game? A lot of the Pokemon I want to play through with evolve with happiness.

and lastly, are TMs single use? I just want to plan accordingly.

Thanks~! Can't wait to start the adventure. ^_^

Pretty much all the questions answers are yes! The only thing that is a no is TM use. It's unlimited times.
Porygon might be a little difficult to get until postgame. It's available around the 4th gym, but it might be difficult.

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
Years
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm having fun in the first couple areas so far. Do you know where the Soothe Bell is? I know it's probably not easy to remember where every item is, but if it's something I need to side quest for I don't want to miss it.

Jttyzzle

Years
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm having fun in the first couple areas so far. Do you know where the Soothe Bell is? I know it's probably not easy to remember where every item is, but if it's something I need to side quest for I don't want to miss it.

I actually do remember where the Soothe Bell is.
It's
Spoiler:

I was pretty vague on Porygon earlier, and I should have specified, but if you're interested in the location it's
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hi, When I try to save in temporal house the one in the building it always reset me to episode 3. Can you fix it because im currently stuck here. Thanks

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2017
Awesome game . Can someone help me with the ev training ? I need the ev training spots for sp.attack and attack . Also how can I evolve my machoke ?

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
Hi, When I try to save in temporal house the one in the building it always reset me to episode 3. Can you fix it because im currently stuck here. Thanks
I'd recommend checking the wiki if you're truly stuck on postgame content.

Awesome game . Can someone help me with the ev training ? I need the ev training spots for sp.attack and attack . Also how can I evolve my machoke ?
I've never really thought about EV Training. Perhaps someone's worked out their own methods, but I can't help you, sorry. You can evolve Machoke with the Link Stone, however.

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
Years
Hey! I'm having an issue where my game crashes when I try to enter the safari zone. I'm getting this error message. What can I do to fix?

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 2.56.38 AM.png

Back