• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask me for some cool tips for Fallout: New Vegas GOTY edition

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi friendos ask away about your pal Hands and/or Fallout New Vegas GOTY edition available on xbox 360, PC and PS3

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what do you think will happen to the mojave in the most likely NCR ending?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    what do you think will happen to the mojave in the most likely NCR ending?

Depends entirely on what happened at Helios and with the Kings. If the NCR distributes power to the people of the Mojave and if they worked alongside the Kings then the Mojave likely becomes the sixth state of the NCR. With the Dam under their control the NCR has a new way to back their currency (since the BoS destroyed their gold reserves) We know from Fallout and Fallout 3's DLC that water is a viable way to value a new nation's currency and the Dam provides plenty of it and power too.

Depending on the relationship with the Mojave Brotherhood, the NCR likely sends their battle hardened troops back to California to finish off the BoS at Lost Hills and recruits from the locals to supplement their forces in the Mojave and to ensure there is a physical deterrent to the remnants of the Fiends. If the Courier brokered peace between the NCR's forces in the Mojave and the BoS chapter at Hidden Valley then the NCR back home might be more open to diplomacy with the BoS in California, possibly allowing them to go back to their prior arrangement from before the fall of the Enclave

Back