• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2020
    I absolutely love the dark homour in this game. Not to mention the out of this world concept. I would've never thought I'd love a game about Pokemon and Zombies so much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Just did a walkthrough for this hack. Definitely one of the harder ones to actually do one on, although I did get some help from the wiki pages. Still, I still think I may have missed some things.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2021
    I just want to find a complete download for snakewood so I can start playing it again on my new android since my Nokia doesn't work anymore. Plz point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Here's a list of places that have a Blue Rock. The Blue Rock is this game's Heat Scale. The Move Tutor in this game is in Lilycove.

1. Petalburg Woods. This one is in an Item Ball. The rest are all Hidden.
    2. West of Dewford Town. There are two tiny "islands." One with 5 spaces to walk on and one with two spaces. A Blue Rock is on the island with two spaces.
    3. South of Slateport beach, there is an island with a Medical Kit. There is a Blue Rock on this island.
    4. On Slateport Beach, there is a girl with green hair who gave you a Volcano Pot. She talks about how you, the Champion's brother is visiting her. Directly southeast of her, on a 90 degree angle corner is a Blue Rock.
    5. East of Mauville, on the beach, one of two rocks closest to Mauville will have one on it.

There are more. Will update once I find them.

Years
  • Well, not really... I was defeated when the team attacked the Necropolis, after freeing the prisoners.

By the way, I saw that Wattson has got a Jolteon and that one of the Deadly Seven has got a Dratini, but I can't find an Eevee or a Dratini... are they supposed to be found somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Kay, so literally my only beef with this game is the lack of the Gen 4 PSS Split. Is there a way to do this, and in a way someone who doesn't know how to, to do so?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Kay, so literally my only beef with this game is the lack of the Gen 4 PSS Split. Is there a way to do this, and in a way someone who doesn't know how to, to do so?

This is an extremely old hack and I'm talking about the mid-late 2000s so yeah I don't think that was much of a thing back then, so I'm positive that wasn't much of a thing back then. I hope I could help you somewhat

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Well, not really... I was defeated when the team attacked the Necropolis, after freeing the prisoners.

By the way, I saw that Wattson has got a Jolteon and that one of the Deadly Seven has got a Dratini, but I can't find an Eevee or a Dratini... are they supposed to be found somewhere?

Oh. I tested it out and after I was defeated in the Necropolis, I wound up back in the ruins of Verdenturf. Fly back to Pacifidlog, examine the Cassidy Rock which is in the mine that used to be Sky Pillar, and you'll be teleported back to Sootopolis. After that, talk to Grendel in the Meeting Room of the Pokemon Center and you'll be back in the Nercopolis.

Years
  • I need some help. I can't get to Lilycove Sewers because it's blocked off. I need to get in the to advance in the story and don't know how to. Also, when beating the League I did not get a call from Birch and still can't after beating it 4 times now. I have gotten a call after beating The Hall in Fort Draco. Just need to find a way inside the Sewers

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I need some help. I can't get to Lilycove Sewers because it's blocked off. I need to get in the to advance in the story and don't know how to. Also, when beating the League I did not get a call from Birch and still can't after beating it 4 times now. I have gotten a call after beating The Hall in Fort Draco. Just need to find a way inside the Sewers

That happened to me too. I used the Walk Through Walls cheat code to walk on the wall and walk into the entrance. I don't think there's a proper way to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    Is this current update corrupted? I downloaded via the mediashare link and I tried patching multiple times but the game seems glitched.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Is there a way for me to figure out which pokemon is in which area and their percentage? I see that Aaron and Solrock are in Solar Caverns but can't seem to find them and the wiki doesn't tell me much

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    didn't work still messed up goes from starter screen straight past new game or continue and letters are blurred

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Is there a way for me to figure out which pokemon is in which area and their percentage? I see that Aaron and Solrock are in Solar Caverns but can't seem to find them and the wiki doesn't tell me much

Well, first off, you're unlikely to find Aaron in this game, as he's a dead human and not a Pokemon. In all seriousness, Aron and Solrock are in Solar Caverns. Solrock's got about a 5% encounter rate and Aron is around 10%.

is the game 100% completed?

Sort of. The main game is 100% complete. There was planning for a postgame, which was scrapped midway and is only about 50% complete. The postgame won't ever be complete either, as Cutlerine has said he's done with this game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Errr.... there could be a way : By using item spawning cheat. Logically you should try the spawning cheats fpr random items in order to find the item that was replaced by hard disc solo ( whatever it's name is ).
    I don't know if it will work though.

@anhlong1122 On pokemon that can get multiple abilities there is a 50% chance of getting the one you want.

I ACTUALLY FOUND IT USE THE CHEAT CODE 82025BCC0030, it was red shard but now it's actually the disk. and i know i was years late but i feel like i needed to share this.

Back