• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Naillevaihcam

Years
Do we need check pokemon one by one to get HM or does we need search the HM

seeing we got 100 master i got an idea we do challenge run like who use least Master Ball to beat the game or semi nuzlocke (free to catch but fainted considered death)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
One more update! This time I removed the lag when entering the Pokemon Center caused by a Wireless Adapter check. Also updated one of the screenshots due to it showing an outdated tile mistake that was fixed long ago.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 29, 2021
For some reason in v1.3 whenever im healing in pokecenter the game crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
For some reason in v1.3 whenever im healing in pokecenter the game crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

Sorry for the late response, I only just discovered this myself. If you still have version 1.2, roll back to that one while I work on a fix.

any plans to add a randomizer mode?

Not currently. The way I made the game in a rush makes it incompatible with randomizers, and the Pokemon you find follow a theme.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Wait a minute...
This hack was meant to be the final one, the last Hack Rom that I should play, and after that not playing any other hack roms?

Years
very interesting hack, i was confused at first when it immediately started but, got used to it, just doing some leveling up for now and building a team, i wish to see more hacks like this in the future

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
And the fix is up! Version 1.4 will no longer crash when healing at a Pokemon Center, and it still gets to keep the reduced lag 1.3 tried to implement so Pokemon Centers don't take an extra half second to load when you enter them or exit a menu from within. Turns out when removing the level script's wireless adapter check, I forgot to remove the piece of the nurse's script that checks it as well. Let me know if there are any other issues! I'm preeetty sure everything's good this time.

Wait a minute...
This hack was meant to be the final one, the last Hack Rom that I should play, and after that not playing any other hack roms?
Uh, that's up to you? I don't know how you got that impression, it's just a self contained story unrelated to anything else.

very interesting hack, i was confused at first when it immediately started but, got used to it, just doing some leveling up for now and building a team, i wish to see more hacks like this in the future

Thank you! I definitely recommend looking into other MAGM entries, as they all follow the same purpose of being short and sweet. Speaking of which, there was another recent MAGM that just concluded. After the results are posted and I clean up my entry a bit, I'll see about posting that one to Pokecommunity as well.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
My comment is a very complex reference, a quote, that 99.9% of Pokecommunity won't understand, if you are curious about the Joke Explainer...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Hi there Machiavellian! The game looked interesting and i liked that it was complete and its mysterious nature! However, where is the ips? You went " so here is the ips file!" and theres nothing linked. Am i missing something? i scoured the page up and down but didnt go into the comment thread until i typed this message. Any assistance on the matter would be appreciated, i'd love to try the game! Thanks in advance

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
A new update is now available! I fixed a bunch of tiny oversights I don't think anyone but I noticed, but besides that, the biggest change is the text! It's somewhat cleaner now!

When I made this game, I wasn't really experienced with writing text, besides keeping it in the box and proper line breaking. The result was still readable, but messy, like new sentences starting on the same line as the past one, bunch of scrolling, stuff like that. Thanks to help from Skeli, mostly from my newer projects, I learned more about how to properly structure the stuff, and in a game like this with the special way NPCs speak, clarity is more important than ever! So now it is much more clear when sentences start and end, and you'll rarely see sentences spanning more than 2 lines at a time. It's probably not perfect, but I hope it's enough of an improvement.

Years
Just downloaded an hour ago and completed it; a very original and good game. I enjoyed it overall. Will play and complete Magical Altering Gym Menagerie as well.

Back