• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    aragornbrd took me out of the last one, looks like revenge in this one XD
    ill do a better job this time aragornbird. Let me know when you can battle.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Naw...I think Team Europe can stay for at least another round before being dissolved into Team Earth. XD

>_> That doesn't pose well for me in round 3, then, given the heavy competition I might run into. But that's the PC Wifi Tourney, heh; plus Europe includes Prince and that's not an easy obstacle anyway. I guess I better get a whole lot of matches in before that happens. And with school not ending for two weeks, bleh, I'll be sure to get this match done on time though. Expect Round Three to have at least one extension XD.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I'd like to drop because:
    1.I don't have a good team.
    2.My wi-fi doesn't work.
    3.I would lose against Kanye West anyways.
    4.I never donated my donation to WKL.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    wait there's something wrong here alakazam17 I have already completed and lost my shoddy match so why do I have to fight reaper in shoddy, if my WIFI opponent dropped out from he tourney?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • wait there's something wrong here alakazam17 I have already completed and lost my shoddy match so why do I have to fight reaper in shoddy, if my WIFI opponent dropped out from he tourney?

He already said you received the Lucky Loser spot in Shoddy, so you get to battle again. You battle reaper and the winner goes to the next person.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yes, Volkner's Apprentice is right. This is why I asked for people in Team Shoddy to give final scores: because I needed one extra person to make Round Two even.

And as you may or may not have noticed, the same goes for Round Two: of the three losers, one gets to move on to Round Three. As a result we'll have four people-exactly enough to start the semi-final with. ^^

Interesting trivia: Ooka and Aurafire were both lucky losers in the tournaments from which they came out champions. See if you can follow in their footsteps, Sinatra. :D

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • Yes, Volkner's Apprentice is right. This is why I asked for people in Team Shoddy to give final scores: because I needed one extra person to make Round Two even.

And as you may or may not have noticed, the same goes for Round Two: of the three losers, one gets to move on to Round Three. As a result we'll have four people-exactly enough to start the semi-final with. ^^

Interesting trivia: Ooka and Aurafire were both lucky losers in the tournaments from which they came out champions. See if you can follow in their footsteps, Sinatra. :D
    k I see now, but if I beat reaper then I'll be fighting the same opponent as round 1....

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • 1st off: What? The way you worded that, it makes me think that Dunlop=Sinatra. In which case, why were you registered twice in the tournament? o.o?

2nd off: Assuming you're just speaking on Sinatra's behalf, then yes. Though I admit I noticed that the randomizer did that just now. >_<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • k I see now, but if I beat reaper then I'll be fighting the same opponent as round 1....

You lost to Ito_Igami in Wifi and you weren't entered in Shoddy.

1st off: What? The way you worded that, it makes me think that Dunlop=Sinatra. In which case, why were you registered twice in the tournament? o.o?

2nd off: Assuming you're just speaking on Sinatra's behalf, then yes. Though I admit I noticed that the randomizer did that just now. >_<

Haha, I can't figure it out either, a typo by saying "I" twice doesn't seem likely. They do have different friend codes/profiles though. O_o...

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • lol! oh wow...my brother (for some really odd reason want's us to keep the fact that were brother's secret)you may have known him as soybob before, but yeah I guess he thought he was logged in on his account, and also I have no idea why he signed up for team Europe! he live's here! with me! in the U.S.!

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    yeah so now that it's out there I'm soybob88 from before....and I kind of misunderstood the whole teams idea, I didn't think we would be fighting against each other.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well I didn't say you had to choose your own region, heh. This was obvious for people who lived in places other than America, Europe, and Australia though. XD

Back