• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I beat Mystery 2-0. Could've been 3-0 but I stopped caring at the end. But it was a great battle, so gg.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

lol wut?

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    oh ok ill be able to get a few new pokes and make a well balanced team by then

i never knew that ur pokes all changed to lvl 50 or 100 in a wifi battle i suppose it makes it more fair.

how do u actually evolve eevee into espeon or umbreon

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    JV hasn't replied to a couple of the VMs I sent him..I'll just try to catch him online.

And I don't think DarkRyan vs. Naturalistik is going to get finished. :x DRY battles often, but he didn't VM Natural and Natural I have never seen in this area. I could be wrong, though.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    well silent storm has forfeited our match....so I guess get cheated into the next round.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So the lucky loser spot ends in a three way tie between reaper121, Sinatra, and myself. Though I went past the original deadline, so Sinatra and reaper121, you two can just have a battle over Shoddy to see which of you moves on to Round Two.

And my impatience was somewhat of a factor near the start of my match. foxswt

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, time for Round Two! :D

I didn't have to DQ too many people, so I'm happy about that. ^^

pokéfandan & MATTFO0: You're both equally active, so I had to cut you both.
    Dragonknight: I haven't seen either of your opponents in ages, so you're going on.
    JV12345: Volkner's Apprentice is more active than you, and so I gave him the win.
    Silent Storm: You would have gotten the win by default, but you've forfeited it seems.
    Naturalistick: I haven't seen you or your opponent around, but he's more active in this area. So I gave him the win.
    Hedgehog: Angela is around a lot, so I gave her the win.
    Shiny Rotom: Your opponent hasn't been around since he signed up, so you win. Also, I've moved you to Team America.
    Sinatra & reaper121: You tie for Team Shoddy's lucky loser spot. So you need to have an extra battle to see who moves to Round Two.​

And now, the pairings:

Tournament 6

Round Two

Team America

Kanye West VS Tentacruel13

Volkner's Apprentice VS Jake™

The American Battler VS aragornbird

dewey VS Ito_Igami

Shiny Rotom VS Dragonknight

Free Rounds: Aurafire, Ooka

Team Europe

Angela VS reaper121

Dark RyanYugo VS _Prince_

Bly DX VS Sinatra

Free Round: Mukkamoto

Team Shoddy

Dragonknight VS Volkner's Apprentice

Kanye West VS Sinatra/reaper121

aragornbird VS Mukkamoto

So, now that we're in Round Two, I expect more people to be active. =D

As always, the deadline for battles is two weeks from today, on Saturday, December 13th, 2008. Good luck, folks! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hm, I apologize to JV, because he originally did want to do the battle, but I guess he didn't really want to since he didn't respond to my last few VMs. =/

I like my chances against Jake, we'll see. :mudkip^_^:

Are the team zones mingled after this round, Zam?

Back