• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
But they give us so much to laugh at. Not with. At. Johto I regard as far worse than Advance. Besides, we can hold out hope for a retun of Misty-who-was now.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
YA! Johto nearly killed her character

Johto series was the series where misty lost her identity as a renowned trainer instead they even presented her as a simple girl only; without showing any respect to her role in pokemon. But i think that Johto was better than advanced because there is no misty in advance.

Years
maybe she aint in advance b/c they messed up in johto, so her not being in advanced is better afterall

~Ozy~

Years
She could get (and needed, by the end of Johto arc) a personality revamp. Johto did kill her, yes, but That doesn't mean that she couldn't be revived.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
kirby00 said:
maybe she aint in advance b/c they messed up in johto, so her not being in advanced is better afterall

Still, IMO Misty at her worst > May at her best. At least when Misty became as bland as May is now, we had the memory of what she was and hope of a rebirth of her former self. May has always been this way, and will probably always be this way.

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, I've taken up a bit of sprite editing recently. This is my third project, tell me what you think, please.

MistyEdit.jpg

(Sorry about the image quality, it was the best I could find. If anyone else has a better one, I'd love to work with it.)

~Ozy~

Years
What'd you think we'd all say? MISTY. IS. BETTER. Period. No questions. If you think May is, then fine. Hold your own opinion, even if it's wrong. Kaga has some of the better posts on this matter, I'll leave that to him.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
HEY! surely misty is better than may!

Ya! May is one of the worst trainer and is out of real pokemon base i.e pokemon battles! It's a great mistake to bring her in anime.
And it's a cool misty+ash pic ML17!
Iloved the pic and also the sprite posted by admagent dodger!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, that's got to be one of the best Misty pics I've ever seen, I love that expression o_o;;

I could post my all-purpose anti-May rant that's been in a couple topics, but I'll write up a new essay and post it here about why Misty is superior.

~Ozy~

Years
I like it and all, good art, but the OOCness, I'm not so hot on. I suppose it could happen, but I'd see it as unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back