• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Well, sorry about that. I was just being fair to some people. Please don't hurt me!

Also, here's another really cute picture of Misty! [She is really cute!:cool:]

hoso10.JPG

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Eh, May can be amusing to laugh at. Like when she loses her first contest. And yes, I am a vindictive S.O.B. I yelled "And that's what you get for trying to replace Misty, *****!" right after she lost.

Anyway. good pics by all (read:ML17), so thanks for sharing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm so cruel to May whenever I'm watching AG...I can't go a couple minutes without insulting her or something...I remember the first time I saw her, I absolutely hated her...it was that picture with Ash, Brock, May, Prof. Birch, and Max together striking a pose with Mudkip, Treecko, and Torchic, the first ever pic of AG. The first thing I actually ever said about May (besides saying the picture was a hoax) was that someone needed to get her a steak and potatoes, and the insults have only gotten worse from there XP

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Jeez, you guys are mean. I don't say anything mean about her. And Kaga, you might not wanna look in my signature ;) . I just added some Pokemon Emerald pictures to it. And one of them features May in her Emerald clothes.

Thanks TAD! I have another cool picture!

Misty.bmp

Classic scene from Tentacool and Tentacruel.:cool: She looks really pretty in this part.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Oh, I have very few issues with May in the games, because then she has whatever personality you want to give her. She can be anything from pathetic to badarse motorcycle rocker chick. In the show, she's only the former. Anyway, I hate to say it, but May looks somewhat cool in that pic.

And again, ML, another good screencap. She has some of the greatest expressions on the show.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Like TAD said, I don't have a problem with RSE May because she's whatever you make her. I actually think Emerald May is kind of cute...the touch of green really helps her in the originality department.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Aye, it does. But it's her expression in ML's sig pic the I like more. Determined, steadfast, ready to mow down anyone who gets in her way. Much better than what we usually see.

But we digress from what we should be discussing. Misty. So anyway, Gotta Catch 'Ya Later should be airing either tomorrow or Thursday. It's one of her best preformances in my opinion. What'd you all think?

Years
  • hey contests do have battles, for you who said that it doesnt show anything important about a pokemon, and secondly thats what a contest is about, showing pokemon and their abilities... anyways, if all the character were battling them the battling itself woulb be boring, may is a new type of char, w/ a new type of journey, the writers are just trying to be original for the new season, and also what is the episode Gotta Catch 'Ya Later about, i odnt remember most of the episode titles...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I think she looks cute in her new outfit too. She looks great in it. I do like her outfit from R/S too.

Gotta Catch 'Ya Later is a great episode. It has a lot of great Pokeshipping moments. There's also a lot of great lines like.......

Misty: Will I ever see you again?
    Ash:You will. I swear!

Of course, thats the part where they're looking into each others eyes without looking away. That part was really cute. :cool:

The part where she's looking down at the ground and crying is sad. :'( I wish I could give her a hug and cuddle her. That part is great though. It shows her feelings about Ash.

Other great part was the flashback. It had so many great moments from the entire series, like the Maiden's Peak scene. Also, the song that played during the seqence was great.

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • The Adamant Dodger said:
    Aye, it does. But it's her expression in ML's sig pic the I like more. Determined, steadfast, ready to mow down anyone who gets in her way. Much better than what we usually see.

But we digress from what we should be discussing. Misty. So anyway, Gotta Catch 'Ya Later should be airing either tomorrow or Thursday. It's one of her best preformances in my opinion. What'd you all think?

Yeah I think Gotta Catch Ya Later was a good episode. It was nice to see them all battling together like that , I do believe that was the first time all three of them battled together o.O It was a pretty sad episode actually , seeing them all part ways like that :disappoin

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hey! you guys are going to May's side than Misty's!

kirby00 said:
    hey contests do have battles, for you who said that it doesnt show anything important about a pokemon, and secondly thats what a contest is about, showing pokemon and their abilities... anyways, if all the character were battling them the battling itself woulb be boring, may is a new type of char, w/ a new type of journey, the writers are just trying to be original for the new season, and also what is the episode Gotta Catch 'Ya Later about, i odnt remember most of the episode titles...
    Kirby00, I remember your anti-Misty post and I knew that you would go in favour of Misty! And I don't like contests because tehy seem dull to me! There's no such big excitement there![that's what i think only!] and i have noticed that this club is turning itself into a emerald May fan club than a Misty fan club!This is going to be worse.
    Well! I have to say that I hate May than everything other!
    ML17, these may fans keep on issuing her matters here and then i have to post anti-may ones! So, forget what i have wrote avobe guys!
    Now, let's get to topic!
    That's a really cool pic of misty and is one of my best!
    And Gotta Catch 'Ya Later is a great episode!

~Ozy~

Years
  • Now, adressing contests: The writers weren't trying to be original, they aere trying to show another aspect of R/S/E in the show, namely the contests. And to keep reminding us not to mention having a steady marketing tie-in, the devoted an entire character to them and nothing else. There's no creativity or originality involved in May's creation. Furthermore, contests are utter wastes of my time. If it wasn't for May, I'd expect Ash to be maybe two badges ahead of where he is in the dub right now. Personally, I live for the battles, they're a real experience for me. I stand up, yell, shout, cheer and scream when I see a good one. The Silver Conference was ungodly fun for me.

And on the subject of GCyL!, it's one of my favorite episodes, as I stated. It's sweet, funny, cute, sad. The whole deal wrapped into on package. One of the fw episodes where I cried. Still, my one issue is that Brock was not paid enough attention, I suppose because he comes back quite soon.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • There's no way that this club could be turned into an Emerald May club...I appreciate your pro-Misty zeal but we're just getting off-topic for a little while...May does have a lot to do with Misty (her absence mainly -_-;; ) so I suppose we should be able to use this club to vent our anger over her. We were just commenting on how much better Emerald May looks than RS May, and we're done with it for the most part.

Anyway, I actually never saw Gotta Catch Ya Later...I quit watching about the time of the Whirl Cup sub-arc out of boredom and didn't watch again until the first episode of AG...I still watch AG, but not as regularly as I did out of a combination of not being at home a lot on saturday mornings and having an urge to turn the channel whenever I see May. If it's on today then that'd be great, I'd really like to see it although it'll be sad ;-;

~Ozy~

Years
  • You quit Master Quest around the Whirl Cup? Well, I can understand the feeling, but you missed a couple great episodes. The battles against Harrison and Gary were great, along with the Pryce mini-arc and Better Eight than Never. And actually, GCyL will be on today.*

*Cheerfully stolen form Serebii.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I started to catch up when they started to put the episodes from Whirl Cup and beyond on weekdays. I've managed to see the battle against Gary and parts of the Pryce mini-arc, but not a lot of the others. Any of the ones with Larvitar I turn off too...for some reason it irks me beyond belief to hear them say larvaytar like they do...little things annoy me like that, there are some episodes I can't watch because of little things o_O

From the title, Better Eight than Never sounds like Ash vs. Clair...sounds like an interesting battle (though I don't see how Ash could beat a dragon-using gym leader)...I have a lot to catch up on I guess.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Somehow, Ash manages it. Charizard comes back and crushes Dragonair. And, yeah, most of the Larvitar episodes annoy me, except for Adress Unknown! That is the most screwed thing I have ever seen, including Yellow Submarine.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Yeah that was kinda a weird episode. I didn't see all of it though. But the battle between Harrison & Ash was cool ^_^

Anyway has anyone else besides me noticed that they seem to be turning Brock into Misty in some respects ? Mainly because so far the Pokemon he has caught are WATER types o.O Also am I the only one who thinks that Ash wouldn't have messed up his second Gym battle if Misty had been there ?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed at the fact that Brock, despite supposedly loving rock pokemon, doesn't have any right now =/ If Misty ever comes back, will they have her catch pokemon other than water types? I kind of hope not, that's what makes her special in some respects o_O There aren't many Hoenn rock pokemon though...I suppose I'd rather Brock have a Mudkip and a Lotad than a Nosepass, that thing has got to be one of the ugliest pokemon if not the ugliest.

[edit] *weeps* Gotta Catch Ya Later was the saddest pokemon episode ever ;_; But after seeing it, I must say I'm fully convinced that Misty will return for good. She was so emotional about leaving Ash that two episodes worth of being with her in Hoenn could never fulfill her. She has to go back to him; he completes her in a sense, from what I saw in that episode. It was so horrible to see her go...and every last minute of that episode was touching, even that strange scene with Ash using Brock's spoon and fork to escape that pitfall...Misty's last words on the show were enough to make me believe entirely in AAML AND in Misty's return: "I now know how I feel about Ash..." that might not be a direct quote, but it's close enough. Wow, I'm depressed now, that made me so sad ;_;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back