• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sequels

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I mean, Xenoblade Chronicles X was clearly written to have a sequel, so there's that (and then they revealed a sequel for Xenoblade Chronicles instead lol).

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Fallout 5. At this point in time, whoever ends up headlining the development (Obsidian plz), it would be good to have it ready within the next 2 years or so, like in 2019. Its good to give a huge gap from the last numbered Fallout game in Fallout 4.

Borderlands 3. I don't exactly know how Gearbox can continue on from the story of the games, but considering that Tales from The Borderlands was allowed to have such a huge impact to the current lore of the game.

DOOM Reboot sequel. Yep. Nuff said. Of course. The game had a sequel bait with the campaign's ending and it would be nice to see more adventures of the Doom Marine as he ventures out into whatever unknown dimension he ended up landing at and just ripping and tearing through more demons and possibly even other outworldly beings such as other alien lifeforms and even human enemies.

Battlefield Bad Company 3.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Awww come on man I've had this sitting on my google drive trying to make it at least two paragraphs and you sunk me with a sentence >: (

I'll go dig my choices up.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
  • Half-Life 3

In all seriousness, I think Pokemon Ranger needs a new game, since they didn't have a game since HG/SS came out. They could upgrade the visuals of the game and still keep the touch-screen heavy gameplay, though I don't know how hard it would be.

Back