• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Gamertag is Better/Cuter?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    So I've been trying to change my name on Xbox and Playstation, but I have been having trouble commiting to a name. I think I finally have it narrowed down now though.

HyperLilStorm

My personality is a bit hyper and energenic and I'm a little messy. My boyfriend always says it looks like a storm blew through my room. With his tag, my nickname would be Stormy

XoAdoraBellaXo

AdoraBella xoxo

My boyfriend is Italian so he and his whole family calls me Bella, which means beautiful in Italian. the "xoxo" are there because AdoraBella on it's own is taken.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • HyperLiliyStorm sounds like an IGN that people will take seriously. Whatever game you are playing, carry that name in glorious victory. Wear it proud like the flag that you bear.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    Thanks for the reply guys. I'm also not a big fan of numbers or "x"'s in names. I thought maybe "xoxo" hugs and kisses might be tolerable but there is no denying that HyperLilStorm looks much cleaner and nicer written out.

Years
  • Definitely avoid having a bunch of unnecessary x's in your gamertag. You'll regret it soon or later, not that I had to go through such miserable experience.

I don't know if you can even have spaces in your ID, though. (not _)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    Thanks for the replies guys. HyperLilStorm is winning out of my original choices, but I'm still not fully sold on it. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Preferably something with Storm or Stormy in it. A couple more I've thought of:

StormyMidNite
    CheekyLilStorm

Back