• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video game religions you want to be an adherent of?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I actually love learning about religions in video games, it's usually such a cool detail and really adds to the lore of games. While I don't think I'd personally want to join any one religion, I definitely appreciate stories behind them. Like Yevon! It was such a fascinating aspect of FFX.

Do cults count? One of my favorite 'religions' from a game is probably the Dark Brotherhood - yes, they're an assassin's cult but they do worship the Night Mother like a deity. Actually, a lot of the gods and Daedric Princes from Elder Scrolls are just really interesting.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Every video game religion is better than any real religion imo. Neptunia religion is the best tho

TY

all praise RNGezus, for he brings the best loot there is to you

or Arceus.... or praise Kane from the C&C series... i cant pick :(

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would join the Epsilon cult from Grand theft auto, or the blue cult from Earthbound

Back