• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • DP

Googled. It stands for dragon punch and is a fighting game move used with the joystick.

> + v + > | Dragon Punch

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    MDR-E9LP

copying this to post in a thread in GE

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    SFX:
    Movie From:
    Reason:

From the Favorite Movie SFX thread that I never responded to because I couldn't think of one. :<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nevertheless not all Spaniards expressed the want and need to keep Indians as slaves, Bartolome de Las Casas being one of the exceptions. He believed that they should be taught the Catholic faith and believed they were ready to be taught. However this still took away from the Indians lives, no longer could they fully return to their way of life and how they choose to live it. Several thousands of Indians had dead from the encounter of the Spaniards and few gained from encountering the explorers. Some Indians ended up marrying Spaniards and did not lose their livelihood. However, overall the Indians were much better off before meeting the Spaniards. They lived peacefully without worry of enslavement, torment or unfair demands; they belonged to the morals that they grew up with. Once the Spanish came they lost much that they had gained in the years that they lived before the invasion including homes, supplies and, most importantly, they will to live and their lives.

......... welp. part of my sister's homework or something? idk.

T!M

Years
  • I've never thought of doing it, but I put a ring in just to see, and apparently.. It's super cute. n -n Sooo.. I think he's talked me in to it.. as long as he holds my hand. lol

____

My friend's fiance talking about a septum piercing.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ' '

Whenever I copypaste something, I immediately type a space then ctrl+a ctrl+x to clear my clipboard because I've seen too many copypasting injuries in my day. I'm no fun. :D

T!M

Years
  • xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I sang the song of Satan. He slaughtered the Moderators with Pokemon. Then he defiled the flesh of his people. The gods farted and killed cows. I

lol was posting in the "improv game"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Emolga - 20 (ATTACK)
    Lopunny - 28
    Houndour - 58 (SAVE)
    Tangrowth - 50
    Darmanitan - 28
    Torchic - 26

The Great Pokemon Battle. Once again it looks a Pokemon I like is going to end up in the Box of Shame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back