• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a fake or what?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Yes, it's fake. Not only is the Type symbol wrong, but some of the fonts are also incorrect and there are some spacing issues. Something also seems off about the Ability icon (I can't tell if the font is slightly too large or if the upper-left tab is slightly too tall). Way too many errors to be a misprint.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, it's fake. Not only is the Type symbol wrong, but some of the fonts are also incorrect and there are some spacing issues. Something also seems off about the Ability icon (I can't tell if the font is slightly too large or if the upper-left tab is slightly too tall). Way too many errors to be a misprint.

Additionally, the card in the photo doesn't look holo, and I'm pretty sure the normal version of this card is supposed to be holo. Could be wrong on that, though.

Back