• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

guess whose here the tppc admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Is it me?

Nah, I'm kidding, I have no idea what is TPPC anyway, so... well, welcome and don't advertise.

^ I think they were just warning him not to advertise in the future, not that he was advertising. xD

Although, if he wants to advertise TPPC in his signature then that would be okay.

I never said he was advertising, just telling him to not make threads advertising his forum or site or whatever. We have the Webmasters' Lounge for than and it can not be a forum. Signature advertising is okay, I have that.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    O RLLY? now wht the heck's wrong with saying the name of some place else??? OK so if I said I went to BK and got a big cheeseburger I'd get in trouble? well thats slightly er well lets say stupid.Thats not advertising thats simpily saying the name of some other place so people will reconize you.this would be advertising "GO TO www . example .com ! ITS GOT THE BEST EXAMPLE ITEMS AND YOU SHOULD GO THEIR NOW NOW NOW!" BTW example.com doesent exist I er think lol.

WELL ANYWAY! Just saying the name of some place isint advertising lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ I think they were just warning him not to advertise in the future, not that he was advertising. xD

Although, if he wants to advertise TPPC in his signature then that would be okay.

I used to frequent that place.

Welcome welcome, Kife!

Be sure to have fun, and of course.. be mindful of the lovely rules.~

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Gave it a look through Google. Not too bad of a forum. Welcome to PC!

Kife-fake

Cone Man
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah i wasnt advertising and thanks guys especially Deja Vu :D

Okay Heart's Soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back