• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity :D

Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Mr Appleson!

I've been a huge Pokemon fan for ages. My first Pokemon game was HeartGold, and I've owned every single Pokemon game (except for gen 7) since then.
    I started getting into ROM hacking about the first of January I think and I have been messing around with a bunch of tools and finding out what does what.

The community on here seems really friendly :D nice to meet you all ^_^

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Nice to meet YOU! ^^
    If you're into ROM hacking you should totally check out our ROM Hacking Forum! Its pretty cool stuff :)
    Glad you'd joined PC ! Can't wait to see more of you around here ~^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! My name is Mr Appleson!

I've been a huge Pokemon fan for ages. My first Pokemon game was HeartGold, and I've owned every single Pokemon game (except for gen 7) since then.
    I started getting into ROM hacking about the first of January I think and I have been messing around with a bunch of tools and finding out what does what.

Hellooo welcome to PC! Wow, HG as your first game must have been a nice experience. Many still regard HG/SS as the best pok?mon games, from what I've heard. I'm playing SS for the first time now actually haha. Have you also played any games from gen 1-3? They each have their own charm, especially gen 2 imo. Very retro nowadays c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Mr Appleson!

I've been a fan for ages too! Awesome having another fellow fan of the games. <33 HeartGold is one of my favourites! Did you enjoy the game too? :]

Ah, and I hope ROM Hacking for you goes well! Nice to meet you too, and have a good evening and time during your stay. <33

Years
  • Hellooo welcome to PC! Wow, HG as your first game must have been a nice experience. Many still regard HG/SS as the best pok?mon games, from what I've heard. I'm playing SS for the first time now actually haha. Have you also played any games from gen 1-3? They each have their own charm, especially gen 2 imo. Very retro nowadays c:
    Yeah, I finished Fire Red about a month ago I think and started playing Crystal about a week ago and there's definitely a very nice retro charm about it, and it's really different and fun to realise how much graphics have developed over a short period of time :o

I've been a fan for ages too! Awesome having another fellow fan of the games. <33 HeartGold is one of my favourites! Did you enjoy the game too? :]

Ah, and I hope ROM Hacking for you goes well! Nice to meet you too, and have a good evening and time during your stay. <33
    Oh yeah, HeartGold is my favourite Pokemon game by far, there's just so much content in it!
    And thank you, I hope it goes well. If not, I'll do it anyway because it's really fun ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I finished Fire Red about a month ago I think and started playing Crystal about a week ago and there's definitely a very nice retro charm about it, and it's really different and fun to realise how much graphics have developed over a short period of time :o
    Yea, but I still really appreciate the simplicity of the old sprites - the Crystal ones in particular were reallllly good despite the relatively few colors and low resolution.

Speaking of pixels, your avatar is trippppy now haha

Years
  • Yea, but I still really appreciate the simplicity of the old sprites - the Crystal ones in particular were reallllly good despite the relatively few colors and low resolution.

Speaking of pixels, your avatar is trippppy now haha

Oh I'm sorry about that {XD} and to me there is something charming about the Crystal sprites (and any animated sprite really)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh yeah, HeartGold is my favourite Pokemon game by far, there's just so much content in it!
    And thank you, I hope it goes well. If not, I'll do it anyway because it's really fun ^_^

I agree! It's always awesome going back to it. <33

Have you gotten a chance to play Sun and Moon? o:

Years
  • I agree! It's always awesome going back to it. <33

Have you gotten a chance to play Sun and Moon? o:
    No which really sucks :( but I've seen some YouTubers play it in variations of success (difference between a poketuber and some random guy) and it looks actually like it's one of the best Pokemon games to date.

Back