• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys and girls

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    My name is Ged I'm 23 and from middlesbrough in England my favourite Pokemon are pikachu, chesping I, froakie (all evolutions of froakie) and pancham, been a fan of Pokemon since the nineties, laid of it a little bit but come back in full force, strange how I went so long without it.

I collect some tcg cards mainly like opening them, but I do play online and I'm loving the sun and moon decks

Anyway, bit long this
    See you around

Years
  • Pancham is adorable. ;3; So I definitely agree. I'd prefer not to evolve it personally, since I loved Serena's Pancham so much.

Nice to meet you Ged. ^^ Have fun posting! TCGO seems fun, I want to try that sometime but I'm way too busy atm. Collecting the cards physically seems more rewarding...except that costs money and yeah lol.

See you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2018
    My name is Ged I'm 23 and from middlesbrough in England my favourite Pokemon are pikachu, chesping I, froakie (all evolutions of froakie) and pancham, been a fan of Pokemon since the nineties, laid of it a little bit but come back in full force, strange how I went so long without it.

I collect some tcg cards mainly like opening them, but I do play online and I'm loving the sun and moon decks

Anyway, bit long this
    See you around

Sup Ged

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've been a fan of the anime for quite sometime now too. I think X/Y were great series, but sucks that Ash still can't win a League, urgh. Still, the show is okay! I do enjoy seeing a Pikachu too~

Mmm, and welcome to the forums! I do hope you'll enjoy where you're being in, and I do hope that we'll be able to chat sometime and become good friends! Have a good day, and a enjoyable time~ <33

Back