• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The BIGGEST thing in FAKING history! ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
This will not be the official thread - as it is not released yet, but let me simply explain:

This year, something UNBELEAVABLE will happen. If you were to notice my sig, you will see an advertisement for a future set i am prducing (along side*)

i cannot reveal anything except for what i have to show: (the sig)

let me assure you.. this WILL be the BIGGEST thing in FAKING history!

NOW! it's your turn to guess and make theories of what is going on!?!

let the excitement (building up to there* release) BEGIN!!!!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Well guest what... I'am excited, Cascade... LOL ...

My underwear is piping hot, and I'm going to take a wild guess:

This will be different? xD

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
enyce, you don't understand, i have stuff to show.. "THE SIG" and if i show anymore, i will ruin this suprise!?! Me personally, i would probably think it's spam, but when you find out what it is, you will change your mind in a heart beat, beleive me!

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
Years
well, i'll take a guess:

you have connections with Japanese Pokémon guys
and you got info about 4th generation Pokémon
and now you're making the d\p cards before the official ones are released.

am I even close?:\

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
lol... well, it's not D/P pokémon. and i don't have contacts in japan, but it does have something to do with a new Generation! - hint hint, anyone also pick up on *WE?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
WE?! What does that means?

Soo... D/P Pokémon it is... Can't wait until more information is given away!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
Generation = is not Diamond and Pearl... ;) but rather, something more interesting... look up the word Generation in a dictionary.. and maybe figure it out that way... and if you take a good look at the picture in the sig, you might be able to track it down somewhere and figure out another meaning ;) or something that resembles it...

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
Years
this is what I've found out:

-cascade act. means waterfall (I've had no idea- although it is in dictionary)
-no, there is no picture of that waterfall on google (first 100 pages) or in world waterfall database
-looking about "generation" in dictionary didn't help- except- combined with your ": nova berry epsilon :", it could be sth as "epsilon species"- next to "delta species"
-and yes, I've looked the picture, but couldn't track it down. The only thing I've come up with was- maybe this waterfall ends with "delta"- and that's similar to "epsilon".
oooo...
-"approved by it's rightful owner"- so it could really mean: remakes of other people's cards as someone said
-and I have no idea what *WE means. Again, here's "E" as in "epsilon". :nervous:

IS IT EPSILON?!!?!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
WE* will finish it, WE* assure you... and EPSILON!?! ;) could be close!!! and and and, MYSTERY blank!?! :P very VERY close.. i love it how you's are getting really into it, it really inspires US*.. :P

figure out the meaning of we...

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
Years
WE = you and Ken Sugimori? :D
WE = you and some other famous faker have agreed to join forces?
I dunno who is famous here and who is not. I've only heard of you, so...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
hahaha.. evil face.. or course i am.. this is the biggest thing in FAKING history! i'm not gonna bring it out happily and fast.. im gonna tease you all first!, UPDATE:::

EXPECT A TEASER CARD SOON! and some core info to know about this "SET" we are working on.. we are currently reveiwing topics for the set to be produced and we will begin prduction on the cards, VERY shortly!

Cascade out!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Nemes, KS would probably have given SOMETHING away if he were involved... although I remember him saying he was coming back to faking soon... Somehow I'm not sure whether it's him.

There's definitely some other force behind this thing... duh. The word WE gave that away... stupid Fang...

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
this set will be released JUNE 29

hehehe... King Shuckle... why don't you ask him? it's not for me to tell...

also, just another UPDATE:

we have set a release date for JUNE 29!!!

this set WILL be released:

JUNE 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back