• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The BIGGEST thing in FAKING history! ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Oh, yeah, I remember in his signature on another board...something about returning to faking in June 2006?

*US? ...Sigma Species? Or maybe *WE means Eta Species?

I'm guessing you're using a new type of blank...I doubt it's anything to do with Rebellion of the Red Moon blank or the Ancient/Myserty blank...could 'we' mean a combination of some sets of blanks?

Or could it mean the 'set' has more than one species/blank?

In my dictionary, 'generation' (to generate) means the production of something...to produce, to form? The production of? Maybe a new species, or a new type?

...A particular genealogical stage of? :P Stage 3 Pokémon? OK, now I'm being silly.

EDIT: Wait. We. And KS is 'returning' June 2006...

Let me just send off a PM...

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this before... a thread with no discernible content other than pure mystery is generating so much interest...

Could this be the kick up the backside that faking needs to get it back into fashion once more???

We can only hope!

I've not been this excited in a fake card project for a long time. Needless to say, anything Cascade Gonpory touches in the realms of faking is quite simply pure gold.

Last time I spoke to KS though, not long ago, he didn't say anything about a huge collaborative mysterious project, and I think he'd've given me a clue if he was going to be doing something like that... in fact, the last thing he wanted from me was VS badges. I don't think it's KS :P (just to be different)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Fangking Omega said:
    Could this be the kick up the backside that faking needs to get it back into fashion once more???

We can only hope!

I agree. I see people all the time posting card, not even using the right blanks, being completely unoriginal...not using the right fonts/pics/etc. This, I hope, will be inspiration to those people, and many more.

hehehe... King Shuckle... why don't you ask him? it's not for me to tell...
    Does that or does that not give it away? Or is it a red herring?

And June 29 is, like, 19 days away...I can't wait that long!!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • ok ok ok.. i promise you, KING SHUCKLE has nothing to do with this AT all! and in the 19 days to come, we'll have some stuff pretty much set, so on the release date, there will be a heap of stuff to see!

also a promo or 2 are set to be released the 24th of June or the 25th of June! on these dates, more info will be let free, and some info that everyoine has been waiting for... ;) keep those theories rolling though, still about 14 days to go till your theories are proven.. or shown to be false!!! ;)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • It'll be interesting to see who's right and who's wrong.

Me, I'll bet you've got someone working with you who is a well known faker... you're putting emphasis on the fact there's more than one of you.

New generation? But not D/P? Well, I know you like to make up your own 'Mons...

Epsilon? Confused there :P

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    its only 9 days away!!

like my title said, I CANT BELEIVE IT! Its only 9 days away!! CANT U TELL US NOW!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • how many of the fakers here are genuanly excited.. or rather.. extatic for this set's release... coz the more you get excited, the more we get pumped about getting this set released, and if you fakers get UBER hyped, we might just release this set a little earlier!

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • We obviously expect your set to be complete, huh! Not as your usual ;D

Anyway, I'd rather see Kagemaru Himeno or Mitsuhiro Arita than Ken Sugimori. They're way better than Ken imho.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • Cascade Of The Sky said:
    what do you mean by that?

WE assure you nemes, this set WILL be released! there is NO doubt in my mind, .. and you'll see why!

Just trying to make you to tell accidentally something you shouldn't say. Some clues et similia. Got it? :D

Anyway, these are very good news. You all now that Epsilon is 5th letter in Greek alphabet, right after Delta, don't you? Even if it's not sure that "Epsilon" has _exactly_ something to do with this amazing project or it's just something veeery close to that...

AND taking a closer look to your sig (and the image on your website, course), it seems that all those curves in the left and right corner are some letters typed in a nice "hand-written like" font. Dunno if you're so evil with clues. Maybe I would. XD

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • hahaha! this is what i mean! guys,.. keep your eye open.. clues are EVERWHERE!

i would just like to state some other stuff about my sig to help peoples clues:

everyone is seeming to miss something VERY important "NOVA BERRY" before epsilon ;) (not telling anything more)... In my sig, it is shown on a peice of parchment - meaning it muct be something old - exhadurated idea of something _ _ _ _ _ _ *?, Figure out words that are highlighted, and figure out their importance. "YEAR, GAMEFREAK", "WHAT, COMING and TIME"!!!

The picture in the sig is of a "VALLEY", not waterfall, search for it on DEVAINTART! find more info on other pictures in that "SECTION or PAGE of images in the gallery" and maybe even a clue with the ARTIST'S name :P"

notice Cascade's Chronicles is only copyright for this year? yet i have had the site since 2002, figure it out, and why this date resembles a special event of something elese, that also may be found throught the content of searching for VALLEY on Devinatart!

Approved by it's rightful woner.. hang on... are we missing something or what?... The righful owner of what?

could this be the BIGEST clue ever.. the rightful owner of what? ...the NOVA berry, or something like an EPSILON SPECIES??? but who would be it's rightful owner, and what would they have anything to do with faking.... I never said that they would be helping with faking - did i? could they just be someone with some importance in GAMEFREAK that has given me special priveleges to use something (epsilon, nova and BERRY)?

could this be the breakthrough to a whole new REVOLUTION of FAKING?

remember... JUNE 29

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    ...Cascade Gonpory, you are slowly killing me.

Right. Analysis.

'Nova Berry' before Epsilon? Is Nova Berry an anagram?

Parchment. I have no idea.

'This time'? If something's coming 'this time', has something been before it?

Does the word 'chronicles' have something to do with the set? SOmething to do with the owner of 'nova berry'? Who owns Epsilon? A Greek?

The only person I can see owning 'Epsilon' something or other is...wait, who thought up the idea of 'Delta Species'? Do they have something to do with this?

You've definitely been given special priveleges to something. Epsilon, Nova, Berry. Or maybe it's not Greek, maybe it's something like Latin. But that's pure guess.

EDIT: That symbol in your avatar have anything to do with it?

Lunanai

Beginning Faker
    Years
  • aaah,
    my knowledge on Pokémon is low, so I can't go any further with my investigation. (I have no idea what Gamefreak is planning)

and BTW- about the picture;
    I've searched that stupid deviantART for ages, and I didn't see it.
    The closest thing I've seen is Yosemite valley.
    they look awfully alike.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • i will answer one important question!

"'This time'? If something's coming 'this time', has something been before it?" asked by DOUBLE DASH!

after much descussion, we are a little hessitant to answer this question, because if we were to answer it, we MIGHT give away the answer, but i'll try and answer it with out spoiling anything!

YES! "they" have been here before... ALL 4 OF THEM!

me and thee, have been discussing weather or not we should release this a little earlier, we are SO pumped about this set, but we are like, UBER excited about your reaction to what your going to find out,

i've edited my AVA to another clue, to work out, ...

we have decided to just leave the release till the 29th JUNE, but release 2 promo's about the 24th or 25th of June!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Release it early, please? :( Hehehehe...

So I guess we can take it as given that Cascade and his "mysterious partner" already made some of the cards... right?

4 things have been here before? You're being REALLY cryptic. These clues don't really help me much... Just tell us already! :P

I dunno about the rest of you, but thanks to Cascade I'm really hyped... this better be SERIOUSLY big...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    You're not the only hyped one...

Also, I got something right! Yayness!

...Four? All four of them?...

...Now, what is there four of in the Pokémon world? Regions?

...Four 'forgotten transcripts'? Similar to the Unown transcripts?

That avatar's trying to tell me something. I can make something out in that, I just can't actually see it right.

I'll bet there are four major Pokémon that already exist, that have special places in this set. Our four major places/people.

I need to send off another PM.

EDIT: Epsilon...I have an inkling...let me get back to you...I'm probably wrong, but...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back