• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Game Of Thrones Final Season Trailer

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

April 14th folks, for the end of one of the greatest TV shows of all time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    the moment we have all been waiting for

Gendry has stopped rowing

edit: nvm I don't know why I completely blanked on his return in the last season LOL but still excited to see more of him

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm glad Jamie Lannister's not insane enough to side with Circy this time : D

Years
  • the moment we have all been waiting for

Gendry has stopped rowing

edit: nvm I don't know why I completely blanked on his return in the last season LOL but still excited to see more of him
    Thankfully his rowing skills helped him get from North of the Wall to like Winterfell or wherever to get Dany and her dragons in like 5 minutes. #blessed

I'm glad Jamie Lannister's not insane enough to side with Circy this time : D
    I'm excited to have Jamie on the good side!!

cant wait for arya and bran to be relevant to the plot finally i HOPE
    Bran'll probably just continue being omniscient and whatnot. His promo for the throne photo was weird.

I started watching Season 1 just after Season 2 finished airing, and then began to read all of the books. I'm really...excited/relieved that it's finally coming to an end.

#RIPTheWindsOfWinter

BTW has anyone else read any of the adjacent-ASOIAF material? [e.g. The Rogue Prince, The Princess & the Queen, Fire & Blood, etc.]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    BTW has anyone else read any of the adjacent-ASOIAF material? [e.g. The Rogue Prince, The Princess & the Queen, Fire & Blood, etc.]
    I haven't!! But I read about them on the ASOIAF wiki lmao, they do a pretty good job of condensing the information over there

I probably will want to read Fire & Blood at some point, I love the Targaryens and their history is so interesting.

Years
  • I haven't!! But I read about them on the ASOIAF wiki lmao, they do a pretty good job of condensing the information over there

I probably will want to read Fire & Blood at some point, I love the Targaryens and their history is so interesting.

The Rogue Prince/The Princess and the Queen were p interesting! Their audiobook versions are narrated by Jorah Mormont's actor and are well done. Lots of fun Targ drama.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The Rogue Prince/The Princess and the Queen were p interesting! Their audiobook versions are narrated by Jorah Mormont's actor and are well done. Lots of fun Targ drama.
    omg, I'm usually not one for audiobooks but definitely have to check these out if Jorah is narrating.

Years
  • omg, I'm usually not one for audiobooks but definitely have to check these out if Jorah is narrating.

YEAH! He made it interesting. It was a lot of messy drama tbh.

The actor who played Viserys also narrated the Dunk and Egg series - I've been meaning to give them a listen, too. I've heard they're pretty good.

Back