• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Eye of God

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
  • logona.png

Closing due to lack of interest

introduction.png

Welcome to Pokemon Eye of God, im going to describe a few things about the hack to you. The idea behind this hack was a long time progress,
    I had a few ideas in the past about snippets off this kind of hack, it only all came together after a long think in my room.

Anyways, I am Cirnos Servant (Crashink/Punk Rocker), I bring this hack to you today, you may or may not of seen it in the Scrapbox,
    it didn't get much attention back then and I doubt it will get much attention now. I plan on getting a long way through this hack,
    mainly because I haven't in the past and because this is one of my best ideas (thats what I think). The only thing that would stop
    me from completing this will be a rom crash or deletion of everything that I have, but lets hope that doesn't happen to me like it has in the past :|

I hope you enjoy the hack, and try to be a bit serious in your posts here please, constructive criticism does help.

storyline.png

War threatens the world, countries, continents, Pokemon, all fight against each other. The people responsible are unknown,
    in true fact, it is believed they don't exist. These three people are known only in legend because they bear a mark, a mark that
    could threaten pure existance. Each carry a different mark, truth, guilt and deception. The only evidence that these people could
    of ever existed are markings on a stone, from millions of years ago. The engravings show how the world came to be, how these
    people came to be, and how they came to be one, one almighty. The engravings show that each carries an eye, an eye not
    known to any other being, no where similar to anything in the universe. But these eyes carry the powers to destroy, rebuild or
    reharmonize all living existance. The path in which living existance follows is unknown, but these engravings show, millions of years ago,
    there was one. This one carried the eye of god, but this one was not a person, it was a monster, hardly describable as a Pokemon.

This monster is believed to have caused disaster among living existance, but it didn't stop there, this monster breeded a new kind
    of being, one we all today know as Pokemon. But now the Pokemon are showing their true form, the war has began, all living
    existance will now perish, but you are different, you came to earth inside a meteor, you have no idea what you are, who you are
    and what you are doing on earth, but you do know one thing, you carry a mark.

features.png

• It's the type of Pokemon game you've never experienced.
    • Many, many mysterious events, and questions that you have to find the answers to.
    • Pokemon are found based on their 'natural' enviroment.
    • More types of terrain to explore.
    • The game is set in Eastern Europe.
    • You have to FIND items or things for certain events.
    • Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon all found right from the get-go.
    • Sinnoh and Fake Pokemon may be put into this game, replacing Pokemon I don't like.
    • Custom graphics.
    • Custom Sprites (Maybe!)​

Hope you enjoyed those bunch of features :]

charactersandorganizations.png

Characters:

• You, the Hero/Heroine.
    • Eye of Truth
    • Eye of Guilt
    • Eye of Deception
    • Team Rocket (Name may be changed)
    • Mr Shadows
    • "Unknown" (No, not the letter based Pokemon)
    • List to be continued.​

Organizations:

• The Pokemon Watchguards
    • The "Guardians"
    • List also to continue.​

progress.png

= Done
    = Mapping
    = Scripting

• Crash Site
    • Teslic Village, Bosnia.
    • Route 52

• Sarajevo
    • Route 53
    • Novi Sad, Serbia
    • Route 54
    • Duptimor National Park
    • Route 55

media.png

WARNING! LOTS OF IMAGES!

Spoiler:

faqandglitches.png

FAQ:

Q: When will a release be coming out?
    A: When I feel there is enough play time in the game.
    Q: Why dont you make a new region?
    A: Because I wanted this game to have a serious/real life feel to it.
    Q: Since your having all Pokemon, where do you find the legendaries?
    A: The legendaries will just be side events along the way, nothing special about them.
    Q: What Sinnoh Pokemon will you add?
    A: I don't know yet, but not too many either.
    Q: Why put Fakemon in the game?
    A: I was planning on having a bit of a new region in case I make a new hack, and that was sought of a preview. The other idea
    was to have some trainers have them, who are from other regions just to add some fun to the game.
    Q: Will you be able to catch the "Unknown"
    A: Yes, but thats all i'm revealing.
    Q: What about the Unown?
    A: They don't have anything to do with it, but yes you'll be able to catch them for whatever reason you wish to.
    Q: I saw Aipom learn Yawn at level 7, is that normal?
    A: Yes, I will be changed movesets of a lot of Pokemon, and also evolutions.

Glitches:

None at the present time.

credits.png

All the people who helped get to where I am today, mostly the people who helped me script.

team.png

Just me.

If you wish to help me with this hack, the following positions are available.

Scripting = If I need help with some more advanced scripts.
    Tile Making = I want this game to be original.
    Spriting = For the Characters and if I need you for the Fakemon.

support.png

Code:
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7864/supportbar.png
    supportbar.png

Code:
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk97/Cirnos_Servant/supportbar2.png
    supportbar2.png

If you wish to make a banner, just post it in this thread, thank you.

downloads.png

None at the moment.​

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Teslic Village? Sarajevo??? Nemoj da te vidim opet....?
    Don't you think that might be ... a little bit ... nezgodno?
    Best of luck nonetheless!

EDIT: It would be epic if you would insert some letters such as Č, Š, Ž, Ć

Last edited:

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Wow, it looks pretty amazing. The story's pretty epic. But what's with the with the language in some of the pictures? xD

Anyway, looks good, and I wish you luck ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • This Hack looks cool with the tiles, however, you should try improvin' your grammar,
    because a " ' " should be added to words like: can't, doesn't, there's, etc.

Other that that, best of luck.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Teslic Village? Sarajevo??? Nemoj da te vidim opet....?
    Don't you think that might be ... a little bit ... nezgodno?
    Best of luck nonetheless!

EDIT: It would be epic if you would insert some letters such as Č, Š, Ž, Ć

Well considering it's set in Europe, I decided to add some language, theyre not in the plots and events though, just a bit of fun :)

Hahaha, you never know, I just might.

Wow, it looks pretty amazing. The story's pretty epic. But what's with the with the language in some of the pictures? xD

Anyway, looks good, and I wish you luck ;)

Post above, it's just a bit of fun :)
    It's all English in the events though.

This Hack looks cool with the tiles, however, you should try improvin' your grammar,
    because a " ' " should be added to words like: can't, doesn't, there's, etc.

Other that that, best of luck.

Sorry, my mistake.

------------

Hopefully tomorrow I can start the events in Sarajevo, but I can give you an idea of what will happen.

The connection to the bottom goes to the National Park, it's a long tough route so expect to be blocked off until later in the game. There wont be much in this town, but I can tell you this is where you get your Pokedex, a few hints here and there, though you'll have to go and get it yourself.

But i'll see what pans out, the game starts to get really active in the next few routes and towns though.

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    cool

The hacks good but I think you should add a new region plus can i be a beta tester?

Last edited:

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Cool, if you're implementing languages, I could help you with some Dutch :P

And uhm, if you are looking for Beta Testers, I'd love to be one ;)

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Looks very good. I like the hack's name, it's very eye-catching. B) Are you actually going to incorporate the geography of eastern Europe? Or just the nations/languages?

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Looks very good. I like the hack's name, it's very eye-catching. B) Are you actually going to incorporate the geography of eastern Europe? Or just the nations/languages?

Geography would be pretty hard, you could make a region map with like all the main cities or something, but making an actual real city is impossible, they're too big xD

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • The hacks good but I think you should add a new region plus can i be a beta tester?

Did you even read anything about this hack? It basically is a new region.. It also explains this in the FAQ.
    And no, I was never asking for them.

Cool, if you're implementing languages, I could help you with some Dutch :P

And uhm, if you are looking for Beta Testers, I'd love to be one ;)

Well it depends if I add that part of Europe into the hack, I might have some travellers or something for a random event just for you though haha.

Looks very good. I like the hack's name, it's very eye-catching. B) Are you actually going to incorporate the geography of eastern Europe? Or just the nations/languages?

I'm going to try and incorporate most of it, since I used to live there I have a rough idea, plus it helps me set out the hack and also adds a bit more natural feel to it.

Thanks for all your support, I didn't really want to post again till I had some updates, so here you go! (I think I went a bit screenshot crazy..)

Spoiler:

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Cool, adding some events for me :P

Anyway the new screens look cool, your mapping is great! The same goes for the tiles you're using, they're really cool.

And with Advanced scripting what do you mean?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • "Bring me a Suicune then!" LOL. He's joking, right?

So, this is the Pokemon professor's in-game replacement. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. A complete stranger walks in through his door; instead of calling the police he gives the guy some technological doohickeys and sends him on a long, tiresome quest with little explanation. What's his motivation?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Cool, adding some events for me :P

Anyway the new screens look cool, your mapping is great! The same goes for the tiles you're using, they're really cool.

And with Advanced scripting what do you mean?

Not just normal applymovement or things like that, I mean complicated level scripts and large event scripts with a lot of people and things involved.

"Bring me a Suicune then!" LOL. He's joking, right?

So, this is the Pokemon professor's in-game replacement. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. A complete stranger walks in through his door; instead of calling the police he gives the guy some technological doohickeys and sends him on a long, tiresome quest with little explanation. What's his motivation?

Yes he's joking :P

It's sought of just there for the moment, because I haven't thought of an idea to get the Pokedex, the town is still under major development, I want it to tie in with the story but i'm struggling on finding ideas, so yea, it's just temporary.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Not just normal applymovement or things like that, I mean complicated level scripts and large event scripts with a lot of people and things involved.
    As long as there's no ASM involved then I guess I could help, I know how to script level scripts and other complicated scripts.

So tell me if you want me to help or not ;)

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • As long as there's no ASM involved then I guess I could help, I know how to script level scripts and other complicated scripts.

So tell me if you want me to help or not ;)

That would be very appreciated :)

Anyways, I revamped the four 'eyes' just for a bit of fun and to keep this thread alive.

Spoiler:

Hopefully we all remember who eye number 5 belongs to... (No this isn't a typo, I just havent posted the picture)

I'm currently adding finishing touches to Sarajevo, and beginning to script the next route where mr Eye of Guilt makes his appearance, after I finish I should post some more screenshots.

Last edited:
    Back