• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are five things you would take if you had to evacuate?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Let's say due to some natural disaster, you have to evacuate... and you were only allowed to take five of your prized possessions. Now, what would you take... and why would you take them?

1. My phone - This is kind of given because I can let my friends know what's happening.
2. My iPad - I can easily replace this under insurance sure, but it means losing all my hard work and stories. ><
3. My Axel plushie - He's my best friend, why wouldn't I save him?
4. My fluffy blanket - It would comfort me in the evacuation crisis.
5. My pound puppy - This is the only thing I have left of my grandfather who passed away when I was young. ;w;

So, what about you guys?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Depends on the type of natural disaster. I've been told that one of the most important things to grab are boots and some kind of rain resistant coats, if the disaster is a hurricane, severe flooding, or tornado.

But after appropriate wear, I'd collect my pets for sure without a shadow of a doubt. They're helpless and I'd rather be caught dead than abandon them. I don't see myself bringing much in the way of bulky personal possessions like computers or photoalbums (much to my chagrin), but things like my phone, satellite phones, and as many chargers I can physically get my hands on so other people can use them to contact their loved ones. I also have a 72 hour bug-out bag that I wouldn't leave behind for the world (though I guess that counts as multiple things technically???). And, lastly, my bow and arrows. Archery is a great skill to have if the world went into 100% anarchy after some catastrophic event.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Boots, cat, toolbelt with a knife, sleeping bag and my favourite photo of me and my ex partner

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
1. My cat
2. My phone, charger and earphones
3. Food
4. My bow and arrows (although I only have like 6 of them) or a knife
5. A lighter or a flashlight

Zerotwp

Banned
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 10, 2020
It's just my bag (ID, phone and money), my cat and a pair of t-shirts.

Back