• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idea thread!!!

Years
  • Hey. Imakuni? here! ive got a hot new idea for a thread! An idea thread.
    Post all your games idea's here!!! Its that simple! *to a mod, if this is a good idea you might wanna sticky this*

Years
  • My latest idea is to have to venture to the top of a mountain. Lugia will be there and you have to catch him save the world thats being threatened by Groudon

Years
  • HIkaizer> you mean for pokeballs? like in the tv show???
    DarkMage31> It will be in Pokemon: A New Begining. my gam im making now.

Years
  • HiKaizer said:
    Lol

And no I mean characters walk around and can transport stored items and pok?mon to thier location without having to use a PC.
    Man I don't think you are quite grasping the concept of RM2K(3). There is no way to "transport" anything anywhere.. You use switches and variables to show whether an item or pokemon is at one location or another.

Unless you mean like a little laptop computer which will "teleport" items to you from a pokecenter..

Back