• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction and help

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    Hey I'm new here . I'm currently looking for an unburden swirlix or slurpuff for my oras game can anyone help. Willing to trade. Plz help

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! Feel free to check out our Trade Corner.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here, what is your favorite pokemon game

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Creator! Were you able to find your Swirlix? :)

Years
  • Hi everyone,
    How's it going? New here! I recently bought Pokémon Shield! I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to post this, but I'm currently looking for someone that won't mind being my main person to trade Pokémon back & fourth to each other so I can evolve Pokémon that require to be traded. (e.g. Machoke traded to evolve it into Machamp)

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hi everyone,
    How's it going? New here! I recently bought Pokémon Shield! I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to post this, but I'm currently looking for someone that won't mind being my main person to trade Pokémon back & fourth to each other so I can evolve Pokémon that require to be traded. (e.g. Machoke traded to evolve it into Machamp)

Hi welcome!
    I hope you enjoy your time here, and If you still need help with trading pokemon I'd be more than happy to give you a hand!

Back