• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Yeah, everything I'm doing is on hold for HG too.

I named myself Ventus and my rival Vanitas in my game. |D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • You two having fun in your discussion? XD Haven't and can't play BbS so I'm not even gonna make myself jealous anymore and look at the screenshots unless they're shoved down my face, I'm too depressed I can't play it. >.<

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ^ You mean FF13 and HG/SS haven't distracted you? D:

Referring back to earlier posts, it's great to know that we'll be getting an English translation during the summer. n_n (Looks like I'll be getting two games for my birthday now. XD)

wee187

Years
  • ^ You mean FF13 and HG/SS haven't distracted you? D:

Referring back to earlier posts, it's great to know that we'll be getting an English translation during the summer. n_n (Looks like I'll be getting two games for my birthday now. XD)

Oh no, I've already beaten FFXIII... definitely my second favorite FF game, the first place title remains with FFXII XD But I really enjoyed it and I'm getting the trophies and missions now. Then I plan on doing a youtube playthrough(since TLR is kinda out of the question now) and then a walkthrough for the FFWiki.

I cannot afford HG/SS. T_T Somebody evaporate me, please.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I cannot afford HG/SS. T_T Somebody evaporate me, please.

*Sigh* I'll heat up the stove............

Alright, guys. This wasn't easy to find...but I did. It was searching KH Wiki and I found this link.

Thing is, those of us who want to be spoiled (or have the game), already know about this, but good find anyway.

I know.
    I tried to use it on ******* ********* it didnt do any damage Dx

Whoah there buddy, try to keep things spoiler-free as possible in this club. I understand that you and Lightning already know everything and anything spoiler could fly right by your head. Wrap it up in a spoiler tag next time.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well, I wonder what its gonna be about.
    Cause to tie up loose ends does he mean fill in the holes in BBS?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm going to a con next week, and still need a Keyblade. I was looking online, and found that Keyblades are really expensive now (for the ones that are fairly accurate), soooo I asked my dad if he could make me one. This is how we've gotten on so far:
    Spoiler:

I'm so pleased with it. x3 I know it's not perfect, but it's scaled exactly to me and to the thickness of the dowel that we used. 83

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Me keyblade is junk, since it looks like it was made in metal shop or something Dx

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Someday, I wanna get the keyblade called Destiny Place (I've seen one on eBay once) and then I'm gonna cosplay as either Kairi or Aqua.

wee187

Years
  • For my birthday, months away from now, all of this fanclcub should team up and get me an Oathkeeper! XD *shot*

Back