• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
No need to ask, just join in. :P

Oh, the Type-O demo is out? How... how do I get it? T_T;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
No need to ask, just join in. :P

Oh, the Type-O demo is out? How... how do I get it? T_T;

Ryukaa got it, it's also available from the site iirc.

Also, if you didn't find it already, here are the controls.
0controls.png

Just be aware that the camera is pretty frustrating at times. It's pretty annoying considering how well the BBS camera was in comparison.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

Ryukaa got it, it's also available from the site iirc.

Also, if you didn't find it already, here are the controls.
0controls.png

Just be aware that the camera is pretty frustrating at times. It's pretty annoying considering how well the BBS camera was in comparison.
Oh, I downloaded the demo. But I haven't gotten around to play it yet.
But I decided to get a 3ds this year after all for KH3D and Tota 3D, and LoZ, and Mario hahaha But Yeah, too bad 3D is region locked :/ Ah well I'll wait for the english release...whenever that is hahah.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Is it ok if i join? Im a huge final fantasy fan! Will be playing through final fantasy I for ps1 when it comes through the post! :D

Cherrim

Years
I need to remember to try out that demo when I'm not so swamped with things to do... like moving. Thanks guys!

I hope KH 3D has more than just a hidden trailer. :'( Or that if it doesn't, someone leaks the trailer like has happened a few times in the past. Not that I need reasons to get hyped up for it and want a 3DS yet. XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Well I decided in the next month or two Imma be getting a 3DS, But not just for KH, I want like the New Mario game, LoZ, Abyss, maybe Star Fox, and the new Smash Bros (when it comes out to 3ds).

I do hope KH3D will come with a demo, new trailer and hopefully a date =.=.

Cherrim

Years
Considering this is Square-Enix... I think you've got your hopes up pretty high. XD; Though I'm not sure which dev team is doing KH3D. Maybe they picked someone capable and it's actually coming along quickly.

I don't think we'll see a demo quite yet though. :s

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Can I join? I've loved KH since I was 11- my favorite character is Axel and my favorite game is 358/2 Days. I'm sure I have a few pictures of my Dancer Nobody cosplay floating around somewhere, too...

Also, question- do we need permission to use the banners or can we just add them to our sig?

Back