• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ties of love and Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Chapter 68: Twin Hearted (part three)​

I could see Lyn take out another Pok?ball. I was shocked to see her next Pok?mon to be a huge Pok?mon with a long neck and menacing face and blood red wings. Its stubby legs pounded the ground and its blood red wings flapped and created a strong breeze of wind towards me. It slammed its long, fat tail on the ground causing it to shake all of the sudden.

I looked at Damian and he was holding up his arms to shield his eyes. The huge blue Pok?mon looked down at Damian with menacing eyes. Suddenly, I felt a lot inferior compared to it. I was somehow intimidated and I felt myself weaker as seconds go by. ?W?what is that thing?? I stammered weakly.

?It?s a Salmenace, Gary. These are rare dragon types in Hoenn,? Lyn smiled. ?And they?re not rare for nothing, you know.?

I immediately knew that this would be a strong adversary. Damian was simply dwarfed by the colossal Salmenace. Before I could act a move, Lyn already started.

?Fly up!? Salmenace obeyed by flapping its wings and creating huge dusty gusts. I covered my eyes so that dust won?t enter in them. Salmenace might look heavy but its powerful wings lifted him up. Airborne, Salmenace looked even more intimidating than before.

I was trying to think up a way to beat Salmenace and I?m sure it?s a dragon type?it?s just too bad that I used up Gabby already. ?Damian, double team!? I yelled. ?This time, line up!?

Damian nodded his head and multiplied as many as possible and lined up horizontally, facing Lyn like what Noctowl did previously. I might be able to match Damian?s speed to Salmenace?s.

?Pity,? I heard Lyn mutter out loudly. ?Salmenace, fly down and attack starting from the side!?

I smirked as she fell for the trap. Salmenace did fly down and started from the side but this time, I commanded the Damian copies to disperse immediately. Before Salmenace could hit any of the Scizors, they immediately dispersed. Out of confusion, Salmenace slowed down immediately.

?Attack!? I yelled. All of Damian?s copies rushed towards the defenseless Salmenace and began slashing it with total fury. Salmenace roared in pain as it flew up, shaking off the Scizors.

?Dragon claw!? Lyn?s command echoed around the battlefield.

I looked up and Salmenace was burning in a bright orange flame. It let out an ear-splitting roar and with great agility, it surged downwards with its feet ready for an attack.

?Ready?? I yelled to my Damian copies. All of them nodded at the same time. As they did, one Damian copy came out of the group and flew up towards Salmenace. The heat was so intense, it reflected on the Scizor?s shining body. I could see Lyn?s Salmenace ready itself to slash the Scizor. As the two reached the point to where Salmenace could attack, Salmenace launched out its dragon claw attack at the Scizor. However, that Scizor was actually a fake one.

As the flames dispersed from Salmenace, it didn?t notice that other Scizors surrounding it. With slashes of fury, they attacked Salmenace relentlessly. Salmenace let out a frustrated roar and flew down.

?Fire blast!? Lyn yelled.

Before, I was used to see a small wheel of fire blast from other Pok?mon. So in that case, all I had to do is just let the fire blast hit one of the fake Damians. What I wasn?t prepared for was that Salmenace shot out a huge fire blast that engulfed all Damian copies.

?No!? I yelled as the smoke cleared. All the Damian copies were gone and what was left was now the real Damian with its charred black body. He collapsed to the floor quickly with a horrid metal thud.

I returned Damian and readied my next Pok?mon. This time, I sent out Abby. I?m sure Salmenace isn?t a dragon type and a dark type at the same time. I haven?t heard that kind of Pok?mon before. Abby waved her spoons as I released her from her Pok?ball.

?So you?ve been hiding your psychic Pok?mon all the time, eh?? Lyn smirked. ?Taking advantage of this time because I don?t have a dark Pok?mon yet??

I let out a subtle nod so that Lyn won?t figure out my strategy. Lyn simply smirked as she pointed at Abby and me. ?Fire blast!?

Salmenace, who was at the ground now, inhaled and let out a huge blast of fire towards Abby?and me!

?Get away!? I heard Abby yell as she formed a light screen in front of her. Obviously, she couldn?t handle the whole blast since her barrier was starting to crack. ?Take her and move away!?

I looked back and Emily had a terrified expression on her face. I immediately ran towards Emily and grabbed her hand. I tried to run but she was frozen in terror.

?Hurry, master!? Abby yelled. I could see cracks growing wider and bigger.

I had no choice but to pick her legs and lifted her up I didn?t hesitate as I ran towards the side, carrying her. Abby recognized immediately that I wasn?t there anymore because she immediately teleported out of the way. The huge blast was released and it crashed on the wall. The heat was so intense I felt it on my face and it created a powerful wind that raged in the whole stadium.

As the smoke cleared, I could see the blackened wall with the effect of the humongous fire blast. Abby was now standing to where she was, unharmed. Then, I noticed that I was still carrying Emily. She looked at me with curious eyes twinkling. ?Gary?? She whispered.

I smiled back at her and set her down. ?Can you stand??

She nodded as she stood with her shaking knees. ?I?m?I?m fine?? She said soberly as she clung to my sleeve. Then, she released me slowly. It was strange since her eyes remained transfixed to mine as she released me.

?I?m continuing this,? I said as I left her and stormed back to my position. ?Why did you hit me with that?? I yelled at Lyn.

?Oh I was just testing you Alakazam. I?m sure it?s stronger than others,? She simply smiled as she folded her arms and her eyes were closed. But then she opened them and they transfixed to mine. ?Am I right??

?Well?sorta?? I replied after I flinched. ?But you didn?t have to attack me??

?Enough, it?s your turn!?

Something was weird going on with Lyn. I know her as a friendly gym leader but?she seems to be really competitive and fierce.

?Abby, psychic!? I yelled out loud.

Abby crossed her twin spoons and sent out an invisible wave that crushed surrounding pebbles from the previous round. The attack was a direct hit and Salmenace flinched.

?Abby, ice punch!? Abby obeyed when she glided forward towards the flinched Salmenace and with a glowing blue fist and gathered frost, it punched Salmenace?s massive head.

Salmenace roared as it moved back a few feet. Abby immediately teleported back to where she was before and readied herself.

?Fly,? Lyn yelled out a simply command. Again, Salmenace flapped its powerful wings, making it airborne again. Now, this will be a challenge for me since I don?t know if Abby could do well in mid air combat.

I had no other choice but to command an attack. ?Psychic!? I yelled pointing towards Salmenace. Abby sent out a powerful psychic attack towards Salmenace.

?Fire blast!? Lyn yelled.

Salmenace sent out another powerful fire blast towards Abby. But this time, the attack was stopped by the psychic attack. The fire blast made the psychic attack visible. The raging orange fire clashed with the purple psychic wave. Obviously, the psychic wave overpowered the fire blast and swallowed the whole fire blast.

?What the??? Lyn yelled in amazement.

?Teleport and use ice punch!? I yelled to Abby.

Abby obeyed and teleported in front of the airborne Salmenace and charged up her attack. But before she could throw the punch, Lyn already commanded the attack.

?Crunch!?

As Abby launched the attack, Salmenace caught the attack with its mouth. Its mouth began to freeze as Abby struggled to break free.

?Teleport!?

Abby obeyed and disappeared and returned to where she was standing from before. Salmenace landed as it shook its head violently trying to unseal its mouth.

?Take it off with fire blast!?

Lyn yelled out loud.

Oh no, she?s not going to do it again? ?Psychic!?

Salmenace?s mouth burst into flames and followed with another blast of orange flame. The attack was followed by Abby?s psychic attack. Again, the two forces clashed, engulfing at each other. Abby?s psychic attack proved to be stubborn since it swallowed up the fire blast again.

?This is going nowhere,? I thought to myself. ?There should be a way to defeat this Salmenace?but how??

?Alakazam, psychic!? I yelled while pointing at Salmenace.

I heard a small sigh from Lyn. ?When will he learn? Fire blast!?

Abby sent out a powerful psychic attack and at the same time, Salmenace fired its fire blast towards Abby.

?Teleport!? I thought through my mind. ?Behind Salmenace and hit it with ice punch!?

Abby didn?t reply but obeyed my command since she teleported from behind Salmenace and slammed her glowing blue fist across the back of Salmenace?s head. It let out a loud roar. The back of Salmenace?s head froze immediately as it screamed in pain.

?Abby, go to the side and fire a psychic attack!? I yelled. Abby obeyed me and glided to the side of Salmenace, away from the fire blast?s range and fired a powerful psychic attack. The attack was so strong it shattered the ice wrapped around Salmenace?s neck. This time, the attack was able to deal enough damage to knock out Salmenace. It collapsed to the floor with a loud thud that shook the earth. It lay on the ground with saliva dripping from its mouth and creating a huge puddle.

Abby returned immediately to her previous position and waited for Lyn?s next Pok?mon. ?This is it,? I said to her through my thoughts. ?It?s her last Pok?mon,? She nodded and waited patiently.

?Nicely done, Gary,? Lyn said while smiling and returning her Salmenace. ?Now, prepare yourself!? She threw her final Pok?ball?and I know that this will be her strongest one?or is it?

To be continued...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Wow, Garys doing well! he can beat her XD cute how he saved Emily ^^ Grate chapter Oni! Nice battle seen!!

Years
  • Chapter 69: The Heights​

I could see the red and white sphere being thrown in the air. Then, out from the cloud of explosion, which came out of the Pok?ball, a tall, white fury Pok?mon with a dark sharp blade came out. It looked at me with its docile face. It clawed the ground with its paws, as its docile eyes remained transfixed to my eyes.

?Absol,? Lyn began as she stood in her thinking position?she folded her arms and looked down with her eyes closed. ?This is a dark Pok?mon, if you might ask. They?re very vicious even though they might seem to look docile.?

I nodded as I followed her description of her Absol. It?s a dark Pok?mon?a weakness to Abby?I?m not quite sure if I should withdraw Abby now but I need to conserve time. If I use Abby and not the others, I might be able to defeat this Absol.

?Okay, I?m going first! Ice punch!? I yelled loudly. My voice reverberated across the whole stadium.

Abby responded with a quick glide towards Absol. Her right fist turned icy blue and frost began to circulate around it. Absol simply stared at the Alakazam that was advancing towards it. Before the ice punch could connect, Absol leapt up really high and landed on the other side with its large blade protruding in a slashing position. It slashed Abby from behind.

Abby recoiled as she teleported back to where she was, gasping for breath. I know Alakazams have weak defenses?and Absol?s attack must?ve done some massive damage on Abby.

?Absols have a very powerful attack power, if I might add.? Lyn chuckled. ?Psychics have low defense?they also have a weakness to dark type Pok?mon?which makes Absol fit for destroying Psychic types.

I grunted as I scratched my hair. This one won?t be easy? ?Recover!? A blue aura emitted from Abby. Then, the aura dispersed away from Abby into small water like drops of glowing blue.

?That won?t help you anything,? Lyn commented. ?I?ll let your Alakazam one more turn and let it attack my Absol,?

I?m sure she wants me to fall for a trap. I?m sure of it since I can feel it in my gut. But what else could I do? None in my Alakazam?s moves could easily defeat its speed and power. ?Return!?

I felt Abby?s Pok?ball bounce back in my hand. I took out my Great Ball and threw it in mid-air. A Pok?mon with good defense, even though it may lack speed, might win this battle. Out from the smoke of my Great Ball, came out Doga, my Steelix.

I looked at Emily and she stared at Doge in amazement. I bet she still remembered that she was the one who helped me capture this Pok?mon from before. Doga roared loudly that it shook the panes of the windows in the whole gym. He slammed his metal tail to the destroyed floor sending out a loud metallic sound. It glared down at the Absol, who simply stared back at it with its docile eyes.

?Well chosen,? Lyn smirked. ?But?you still haven?t won the battle. Slash!?

As she said the first letter of her attack, Absol quickly raced towards Doga and leapt up at a tall height, reaching Doga?s face, and slashed it fiercely with its blade. The attack didn?t seem to faze Doga since it just shook off the attack and simply nudged Absol away with its tail.

?Yeah! That?s right!? I yelled out loud. ?Doga, iron tail!?

Doga roared as he brandished his gleaming tail at Absol. Then, in a quick motion, it slammed it down to where Absol was. The attack almost hit Absol but it was still completely dodged by it.

?Almost!? I shouted out loud. ?Keep it coming!?

?Absol, sunny day!? Lyn yelled.

Outside, I could see the sun brighten all of the sudden. The rays of the sun plunged inside immediately and lit the whole battlefield. It was so bright I had to shield my eyes in order to see what?s beyond me. Why did she use sunny day? That question floated in my mind as I though of my next attack.

?Earthquake!? I yelled out loud through the gleaming rays of the sun.

Doga?s silhouette waved its tail and then suddenly slammed it to the ground with a powerful force. The ground shook violently as I fell on my knees. The gym lamps up above swayed violently and the whole battlefield started to gain cracks on the ground all around it.

As Doga ended his attack, I noticed that Absol survived the attack even though it was a massive one?it must be the strongest earthquake I?ve ever felt. Absol was gasping and wheezing from the attack. Well that was quite easy?Absol could attack Doga but it wouldn?t affect it much. That was what I wasn?t prepared for?

?Absol, fire blast!? Out from that Pok?mon came a huge wheel of fire heading towards Doga. The attack was so powerful I could feel the heat of the fire blast surging through my body. It was even stronger than Salmenace?s fire blast!

The good thing is that Doga was large enough to take the whole attack and the fire blast didn?t go to me. Doga?s metal head slammed to the floor with a loud metal thud. It let out a small growl as it fainted from the attack. Its blackened body was the result of the massive fire blast. Smoke was coming out of Doga?s body as I returned his to his Pok?ball.

?How did you do that?? I yelled as I felt the Pok?ball bounce back to my hand. ?Why is your Absol?s fire blast so powerful??

Lyn laughed out loud. Her laughter could be heard in the halls, echoing deeper and deeper. ?Look closely, Gary,? She said as she restrained herself from her laughter. ?Look closely at Absol.?

I did what she suggested and observed Absol. I noticed something odd?it was holding something in its mouth. It looked like a black piece of wood?it was charcoal!

?You do know that charcoal heightens fire attacks, do you? Added with sunny day, which increases the power of fire type attacks, I?m sure that?s enough to destroy your Steelix.?

I groaned as I took out another Pok?ball. Using Abby would be risky?so this time, I?ll try to use my last choice. ?Blaze!? I yelled as I threw my Pok?ball. Smoke immediately came out from my Pok?ball and out came my Charizard. It looked menacingly down at Absol and flapped its orange wings. His claws were clutching his belly and waved his fiery tail. He stomped the ground, which caused the floor to crack a bit.

?So you?ve evolved your Charmander, eh? Impressive!? Lyn exclaimed. ?But how does it fare against me Absol? Slash!?

I knew Absol would advance the moment Lyn would sound out the first letter of her attack. I was also quick enough to say my command. ?Fly!?

Blaze flew up high with his powerful wings, blowing dust away from around it. Absol stopped immediately since it wasn?t able to reach Blaze. But then, it leapt up high and readied to attack.

?Dodge it and grab it, Blaze!? I yelled before it could crash its huge blade at Blaze.

Blaze grabbed its blade and at the same time, grab on of its leg.

?Throw it down!? I yelled.

Blaze obeyed and spun around with great speed. I saw Lyn open her mouth to call out an attack but she was too late. Blaze threw Absol downwards with a powerful force. I thought we won the battle but it wasn?t quite over?the moment Absol landed on the floor, it already landed on all its feet.

?Absol, slash!?

Absol just landed on its feet when Lyn called out the attack. It obeyed quickly when it used the momentum to land and converted it to power?power for jumping back. It jumped faster now and I only have a split second decision to do it.

?Flamethrower!?

Blaze didn?t have time to inhale for the attack. Before it could throw it out, Absol?s attack connected and Blaze was severely wounded from the attack. The slash attack started from Blaze?s belly and it went up to his neck and into his face. Blaze roared in pain as it crashed down to the floor, coughing and hacking from the impact of the slash attack on his neck. Absol landed softly on its feet on the other side and then ran back to where it was in the beginning of the battle.

?Had enough?? Lyn smirked with pride. ?I hope Blaze isn?t that weak??

?No he?s not!? I yelled back then turned my attention to Blaze. ?Blaze, you alright??

Blaze nodded as he stood up and roared loudly at Absol. The slash mark was bleeding very badly. I?m not sure if Blaze could handle this battle?

?Great! Now fly up again!? Blaze obeyed and flapped his wings again until he was airborne.

?Slash!? Lyn commanded her Absol. It obeyed quickly once again and advanced towards Blaze with great speed. Then, it stopped suddenly jumped up high and readied to strike Blaze once more. This time, I knew what was going to happen.

?Flamethrower!? I yelled out loud amidst of Blaze?s roar. It was just right timing and Blaze managed to pullout a powerful flamethrower before Absol could reach him.

Absol let out a painful cry as it was thrown back by the flamethrower. Now is my advantage to attack the defenseless Absol.

?Blaze, wing attack!? Blaze obeyed and surge downwards with his heavy body towards Absol. Blaze then swooped down with a whoosh and quickly hit Absol with his wings, dragging it along the way and then pushing Absol off to the wall. But then, I wasn?t expecting Absol to recoil from the wall and comeback towards Blaze.

?Slash!? Lyn yelled as Absol screamed its war cry while it flew towards Blaze with great speed.

Luckily, I had enough time to react. ?Fly down, Blaze, and use flamethrower upward!? Had enough time to fly down, too. When Absol was in range of Blaze?s flamethrower, Blaze fired a blast upwards at Absol.

Absol screamed in pain as fell down to the floor with its blackened body. Blaze simply flew back to where it was before and roared at it.

?This isn?t over yet,? Lyn shouted. ?Fire blast!?

I knew she was going to pull that out. I ran as fast as I could to the side of the stadium and Blaze flew next to me, avoiding the fire blast. Then, another fire blast followed and Blaze and I ran from side to side, avoiding the fire blasts. There could be a way to weaken the fire blasts?my prayer was answered when the room dimmed. I knew at that moment that sunny day?s effect has ended.

?Now is our chance! Crush claw!? I yelled as I noticed Absol advance at us immediately as the sun weakened. My Charizard flew towards Absol with two glowing claws. ?Hit it on the face!? I yelled.

Lyn didn?t know what my plan was but thinking that it was just a foolish way to attack Absol?but she was wrong. As Absol met Blaze?s range, it was greeted by two sharp slashes to the face. The last one so powerful, it knocked out the charcoal from its mouth. Then, blaze glided towards the charcoal and quickly picked it up.

?Hey! What did you?? Lyn yelled angrily. ?You?re not supposed to do that!?

?You didn?t say I couldn?t do it,? I corrected her. ?You didn?t say anything about stealing items in the rules??

Lyn gritted her teeth as she accepted the truth. Blaze simply held the charcoal in its mouth. If Lyn would use sunny day again, her Absol would be doomed. But my Charizard is already strong with the charcoal.

?Razor wind!? Lyn commanded her Absol. Her Absol waved its blade into a circle and waved it faster and faster until I could feel wind circulating around the arena. The wind was so powerful dust was flying all around. I shielded my eyes and commanded Blaze to fly?bad idea.

As soon as Blaze was in flight, a huge powerful wind followed and lifted me out of my feet and slammed me to the wall. The wind also hit Blaze and knocked him out of the air and made him fall down to the floor with a loud thud.

I slumped down to the floor, coughing and hacking. It was a powerful attack that made me feel dizzy. I shook my head and my legs were trembling.

?Gary!? I heard Emily yell from the side. She was really concerned about me this time even though she was silent through the whole battle.

I looked at her and smiled even though I was clutching my head in pain. ?Don?t worry! I?ll be fine!? I yelled to her.

She looked at me with a concerned look and smiled. ?Be careful??

I nodded and walked to my previous position. ?Blaze, you okay?? Blaze stood up with his hands shaking in pain. He nodded as he growled in pain and then shook his head to stay in focus.

Before Blaze could fully recover from the attack, Absol was in the move again. I didn?t hear Lyn attack but I?m sure she said something?Absol was moving towards us at an incredible speed. Before I could react, he already slashed Blaze. My Charizard flinched and moved one step back.

I thought Absol stopped after the attack but I was so wrong. Absol moved forward again and slashed Blaze one more time. Blaze screamed in pain as slash attack hit him in the belly. Then came another slash attack?then another?then another?more slashes from Absol arrived again and again?Blaze could faint any moment if I didn?t do anything.

?Blaze!? I yelled at the top of my lungs. ?Catch it!?

Before the final slash could be dealt, Blaze immediately caught it with both hands. It gripped it tightly as Absol struggled to break free.

?Flamethrower!? I yelled. Blaze inhaled for two seconds and then sent out a massive flamethrower towards Absol. The power and force of the attack slammed Absol to the wall, blacking the metallic looking surface. As Blaze finished the attack, Absol?s blackened body slumped to the ground. It fainted.

?YES!? I yelled after a moment?s pause. Blaze looked back at me happily with the scars of the battle; a long gash rose up from his belly and to his right eye. Then, there were four other bloody gashes on his belly.

?Gary!? Emily yelled as she ran up to me and suddenly hugged me when she reached me. ?You did it!?

I was shocked since she wrapped her arms around me so tightly.

?You did it! You did it! You did it!? She exclaimed happily as I let myself fall on the floor. I could feel her weight down at my body as she laughed happily.

?Whoa!? I replied as I sat up. ?Easy now?? I looked at Blaze and he seems to be laughing at us but suddenly stopped when I noticed him laughing.

?Oh, sorry?? Emily said as she let go of me. ?I was?a bit excited?? She blushed and stood up. I then stood up myself even though I was still shaking a bit.

?Congrats!? I heard Lyn said and the sound of slow clapping next to me. I looked to my side and Lyn was standing there with a smile in her face. ?A battle well fought?? She placed her hand in her pocket and then took out a small, green badge that looked like a feather. ?Your final badge??

I took it from her hand and felt the final wave of accomplishment. Even though my journey wasn?t about collecting badges, I felt that this was one of my greatest achievements yet? ?Thanks,? I smiled back at Lyn.

?No, thank you!? She suddenly replied. ?That was a great battle and I haven?t felt something like that in a long time!?

I was still grinning as I pocketed my badge. But something caught my eye. Behind Lyn, I could see someone standing there. Michelle gripped her fist as she held back her tears. She looked angrily at me and then stormed out of the stadium.

?Michelle? Michelle!? I yelled as I returned Blaze immediately.

Lyn looked at me with a puzzled look and Emily did, too. I ran out of the stadium as fast as I could to follow Michelle?this has gotten out of hand?

To be continued...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Gary did Awsome! Lyn's Absol was strong!! to bad Michelle is so upset... This was a grate chapter! He's got all of his badges now ^^

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ohh...I bet I know what's wrong with her...and she has a right to be mad!Bad gary!bad emily@

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • A well fought match. So much action!
    Charizard really got pounded. Glad he finally took care of Absol.
    Another jealousy moment. Cant wait to read more
    Oni is the best at writing stories :rambo:

Years
  • No...not a jealousy moment. It's called lousy author who forgot to put up somethig in one chapter... O_O

Chapter 70: Betrayal and Mistrust​

?Michelle!? I yelled. My voice echoed through the corridors as I chased her. I could hear her footsteps as she ran down the hallway. Her sobs could be heard resounding through the corridor. ?Michelle, wait!?

She didn?t wait or stop. She kept on running until she reached our room. Michelle didn?t close the door but instead let her body fall on the bed, sobbing bitterly as she clutched the blankets.

?Michelle?? I whispered as I approached her from the door. ?What?s wrong??

She was still crying and refused to answer my question. I sat next to her and place my hand over her head.

?Tell me what?s wrong??

She tried to stop crying but instead chocked as she did and continued to cry. I was desperate this time since I didn?t know how to comfort her.

?What?s wrong? Was it something I did? I?m sorry then??

She then looked up at me with her reddened eyes. Her tears continued to run down her cheeks as she sniffed and tried to talk.

?You?you said we?re going to find my brother first?? She sobbed. ?You said that you?d find my brother first!?

?But??

?You promised me!? She yelled out loud. ?You couldn?t remember??

I felt guilt immediately. It was true that I promised her that morning that I?d find Nick before doing anything else. It completely slipped my mind?

?I?m sorry?I?m really sorry, Michelle. I didn?t remember??

?Stupid!? She yelled as she sat up and shoving my hand away from her shoulder. ?Don?t touch me! You broke your promise?? She continued to sob as she wiped her tears away with her sleeve. She then stood up with her trembling fists and glared at me. ?Gary, you?you?ve changed me so much?and now?you couldn?t even find my brother first before you battled that stupid gym leader!?

?But?I?m really sorry. I didn?t really remember?? As I tried to calm her down, as I stood up but she just drew near to the mirror on the left side of me. The tall mirror was against the wall and she looked at it.

?I couldn?t forgive you Gary?I thought you were kind and you never broke your promises??

?Hey, nobody?s perfect, you know!? I interrupted her as I raised my voice. ?I can?t promise you everything!?

?Shut up!? Michelle screamed as she slammed her fist at the mirror. She was so angry that she cracked the mirror.

I flinched as she slammed her fist on it. Tiny mirror shards flew across the room and lay strewn on the floor. ?Michelle, you?ll hurt yourself,?

?I don?t care!? She yelled back at me. ?I don?t care if I get hurt! You don?t care about me or my brother!? She then slammed her fist again. This time, the whole mirror cracked. Blood oozed down the mirror as she cried. ?No one cares?about me?? She sobbed. ?Someone loves my brother?but?you don?t love me??

She lifted her fist again as she was about to slam it into the mirror but now I was fast enough to hold it. I held her fist, which was bleeding profusely.

?Let me go! I want to die!? She yelled out loud. ?The world doesn?t care about me so let me die!?

?Michelle, stop it!? I yelled at her. ?I still care even if I don?t love you! You?re still my friend!?

She was then silent. She looked down as I felt her fist loosen.

?Michelle, it?s okay?it?s okay?? I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her. ?I still care??

She wasn?t sobbing anymore nor crying. Silence enveloped the room?but then, I heard something. It was a muffling sound from somewhere. I quickly released Michelle and tried to find the source of the sound. Then, I heard the clanging of chains against concrete.

?Do you hear that?? I asked her.

She nodded slowly in reply. It was coming from somewhere nearby. Finally, our sights came upon the shattered window. The cracked surface was encompassing a small hole. I peered inside and saw something move. It was a secret room.

?Okay, I?m going to kick this open,?

She nodded as she stood back. I moved to the other side of the room and readied myself. Then, I ran up quickly to the window and launched my foot through the window. A loud shatter echoed in my mind as I fell into the other room. I fell down face first with a groan of pain.

As I stood up, I looked behind me and Michelle was peering from the outside of the room. Then, I heard the muffling sounds louder. In the pitch darkness of this room, I couldn?t see anything but a shadowy lump in the end of the small room and the sounds of chains clanging.

I walked to the shadowy figure, which was mumbling out loud. I squinted my eyes and noticed that it was a person. I reached out my hand, hoping that it wasn?t another possessed person that Pryce must be using but instead, I felt someone?s face.

?Hey!? He mumbled loudly. I felt a piece of cloth wrapped around his mouth. The voice was so familiar, the hairs in the back of my neck stood up. I quickly grabbed the person?s shackled arms and dragged the person towards the light.

As the light touched the person?s face, I knew immediately the person whom we were looking for.

?Nick!? Michelle yelled as she grabbed the cloth and ripped it away from his mouth. ?What were you doing there??

Nick looked pale and dirty. It was as if he hadn?t eaten in a long time. He spat on the ground bitterly and stammered.

?What?what are you guys doing here? Where is she? She tricked me!? He stammered.

?What? Who?s she?? I asked him as I tried to pull his chains apart.

?Ah! That hurts! She? The gym leader! She knocked me out!? He yelled in pain.

I stared at him with a puzzled look. ?What?s wrong with Lyn?? I asked him.

?She knocked me out before I can challenge her! When I woke up, I found myself in there!? He yelled as he tried to loosen himself from the chains.

?I don?t get it? Why would Lyn do that??

That was soon to be answered when Lyn herself stood in the doorway. ?Reasons,? She smirked as she folded her arms and leaned against the doorway.

I looked up in shock. ?What does this mean, Lyn?? I demanded her as I stood up. Michelle was still tending to her brother, who was struggling to break loose.

?Oh, Gary?you?ve always been to hero. The reasons are simple really?? She glared at me maliciously. ?Let me tell you this: I was once a member of the masked children or masked brigade?whatever they call it before. I was one of the master?s most loyal subordinates. But when he disappeared, we were all disbanded. I feared that the people would hunt us, but they didn?t. All hope seems lost until the master returned fifteen years ago?? She then chuckled. ?Yes, yes. Fifteen years ago. I was so happy because I was the first one to meet him that day. At first, we couldn?t believe our eyes?but he was so real! He set up plans of revenge on the seven children who had defeated him?two of them blood traitors!?

?Wh?what?s your point?? I stammered.

?The point, Gary? The point is that?the master has returned and is seeking revenge. When we tried to kill those seven once more?we have failed because of those three?? She growled. The tone of her voice suddenly changed when she referred to ?those three.?

?We almost did it! Killed them I wished! But no?we didn?t managed to carry out the plan?so instead all of us went into hiding. I was stationed here in Viridian city gym replacing Green?your father and one of the seven!?

It dawned in me. Those seven I knew at once who they were. They were my parents and their friends.

?On the fourth year, master was weakened because he was exposed to the atmosphere of this world for a long time?he needed to be renewed with new blood?blood of a child!?

?What are you talking about?? I yelled at her out loud.

?Don?t you get it, Gary? I?m sure you?ve seen yourself before. The master kidnapped you in order to use your blood to regain energy. But your father and his friends rescued you?at the cost of his life!? Lyn then laughed at me, mockingly. ?It was foolish of him to save a doomed life and sacrifice his,?

I felt an uneasy grip within myself. My father?s life? It couldn?t be! ?My dad isn?t dead!? I yelled at her, interrupting her laughter.

?Oh Gary, you couldn?t accept all of the horrible truth, couldn?t you? After all, your father fought so valiantly and so courageously to take you away from the master?s grasp.? She then laughed once more. The laughter ringed in my mind as I shook my head violently.

?My father isn?t dead at all!? I yelled to her. ?He?s not dead! He?s not dead!? I shouted.

Michelle had stopped helping Nick loosen the chains and Nick stopped struggling. Both of them stared at me as if I was a deranged maniac.

?He is, Gary! I was there myself and witnessed it with these very eyes. He pushed my master into those gates?and if only?his friend would?ve helped him, he could?ve been saved.?

My insides were churning with rage and anger. ?What do you mean??

?You father?s friend, Red. He would?ve saved him. He was so close and yet he hesitated?hesitated at the very moment he could?ve grabbed his hand?? She mocked me as she enjoyed seeing the anger in my face.

I then remembered what Makoto said. At first, I didn?t pay attention to what he said. But this time, it was all clear to me now. Red could?ve saved my father?he should have grabbed his hand before he was thrown into that vortex I?ve seen in my vision. He could?ve saved him! I trusted him and after all?he actually betrayed my father. Why? Makoto?s answer echoed in my head. Jealousy.

I couldn?t speak. The culprit of my father?s disappearance was Red after all?no?possible death? I tried to shake off the fact that my father could be dead. My journey was all after all in vain.

?He?s not dead?? I whispered to myself. ?He?s not dead!? I fell to the ground on my knees while pounding the floor. ?He?s not dead!? I yelled out more loudly.

?Accept it!? Lyn mocked me. ?He is dead. He won?t return and will never!? She then walked up to me. ?Don?t make me hurt you, Gary, stand up and give in to the master.?

?What?what are you going to do to me?? I stammered, feeling all hope lost.

Lyn smirked and let out a hollow laugh. ?Why would you ask me?? She smirked. ?I bet you?ll be joining you father soon.?

?He?s not dead!? I yelled, as I stood up with my fist ready to punch her. I launched my fist towards her but she immediately blocked it, while grabbing it.

?Tsk, tsk. You shouldn?t have done that, Gary,?

I felt her grip suddenly tighten on my hand. ?Don?t make me hurt you, Gary,? She warned me. ?Or else, I?ll have to harm her, instead.?

I didn?t know what she meant by ?her? but I soon found out when I noticed a masked man walk in front of the room, holding a fainted Emily bound in chains. The man was clearly possessed. He must be one of Pryce?s minions?he carried Emily in his arms. He looked at us blankly with his mask. The eyeholes of the mask were black and hollow?

?No! Emily!? I yelled as I loosened my fist. ?What did you do to her??

?Be quiet or I?ll harm her myself,? Lyn shouted at me. ?As for you two,? She said while pointing at Nick and Michelle. ?You will be joining Gary pretty soon,?

To be continued...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Didnt exspect Lyn to be evil ^^ good plot twist! so thats where Nick was... This chapter was awsome oni!!! grate work!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Oh man.......
    Very nice twist!
    This is getting real interesting.
    Cant wait for more Oni :bandit:

Years
  • Thanks, everyone! ^_^

Chapter 71: Beginning of the End​

We were bound in chains and thrown into some sort of room that I didn?t know existed in the gym. I landed hard on the cold, hard ground. I groaned in pain as I did. I somehow landed on my arm. I heard Nick and Michelle being thrown next to me, and then Emily. Then, I heard the doors close and then we were alone?

?Great,? I heard Nick mutter. ?And I thought I was really going to get freed??

?Didn?t know that Lyn was with Pryce,? I muttered as I struggled to sit up. They took away all of our Pok?mon?but I know Abby could communicate with me at a distance, so I felt a bit confident.

After that, I didn?t hear anything but silence. I couldn?t see anything since we were still blindfolded and the only thing I could feel was someone?s clothes, probably Nick or Michelle?s. The flat, hard floor made me uncomfortable as I tried to stand up. But everything was in vain?I was bound on my shins and on my hands.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I lay down on the ground, face down. I didn?t feel despair as I did back then in the islands when Pryce captured us. Because this time, I was feeling that Abby would somehow talk to me at a distance so I began to think, hoping that Abby would hear me. I called her name in my head once then twice?there was no reply. They might have done something to her? My stomach lurched as I tried to stand up on my knees but failed miserably.

?It?s no use,? I hear Nick say out of the darkness. ?I?ve tried this for two days now??

I groaned as I accidentally hit my head on the stone floor. ?Can someone help me here?? I muttered.

?There chains are too secure?I don?t think you?ll be able to brake free?? Nick said in reply to my futile struggles.

Then there was silence again. The only thing I could hear was the water dripping from somewhere around here. I crept closer to the person next to me. I was starting to feel cold and the ground just made me feel worse. Then, I heard a girl?s soft moan. It came from next to me. I then realized that it was Emily waking up.

?Emily?? I called out in the darkness. ?Emily, is that you??

?G?Gary?? She whispered fearfully as I heard chains clang in the darkness. ?Gary, where are you?? She called out. Her voice was trembling and she must be scared?very scared.

?I?m right here, don?t worry!? I replied reassuringly as I felt her clothes brush across my arm. ?Don?t worry, I?m here,? I felt her shivering next to me as she struggled to break free.

She let a worried moan as she tried to feel in the darkness. ?Where are we?? She asked me.

?I don?t know?I don?t know?? I replied to her as I leaned closer to her.

The hours passed in silence. I finally noticed that Emily was back to sleep. As for the twins, I don?t know exactly about them since they were silent. But then, Nick was the first to break the silence in hours.

?Gary?what was Lyn talking about your dad back there?? Nick asked me from the distance.

I remained silent for a while and then replied. ?I?I became a trainer to find my dad?? Came my reply. ?I just wanted to find him so badly because I never saw him in real life in my whole life. He?my mother never really told me what happened to him?but in the night, I could just hear her crying and calling his name?I just want him to come back so that mom won?t cry anymore??

Nick was silent again. The clanging of the chains came from one corner?must be Michelle. Then, out of the silence, Nick?s reply came. ?I remember the first time you told me about your dad?? He replied softly. ?I just hope what Lyn was saying wasn?t true at all??

I nodded even though he wouldn?t see me at all. In the darkness, I could imagine him smile his comforting smile. But then, Nick turned his attention to Michelle.

?Michelle, why were you banging that mirror with your hand, anyway?? He asked her in a concerned tone. Michelle replied with a low whimper. ?I don?t know about it but your screaming woke me up. What were you saying about nobody caring for you?? Nick let out a low chuckle.

After a few hours, I just felt a lot colder than usual. I knew it was night since I could hear hooting noises outside. Somewhere in the middle of the night, I felt Emily move close to me. I felt her head resting on my chest since this time I was lying face up. ?Are you cold?? I whispered to her ear.

She nodded as she let out a small sob. I felt her move closer to me again as she tried to find warmth.

?You don?t need to cry?? I tried to reassure her. ?I?I want to help but?you know??

She continued to sob softly through the night. I could hear her sobs echoing through the stony walls of the room. Soon she was asleep and the only things I could hear were the dripping water from one side of the room, the soft hooting sounds from the outside, and the wind blowing softly over the rustling trees.

~*~*~*~

?Wake up!? I hear a yell through the darkness. Lyn?s voice rattled my mind as I blinked. The blindfold was gone and I was blinded by the light of morning. My head ached as I forced myself to stay awake.

I felt Lyn?s hand grab my arm at once. I was still bound in chains and had a hard time getting up but Lyn?s strong hand made me get up quickly. I looked around me and my friends? blindfolds were already gone. Nick and Michelle were still sleeping but Emily was wide-awake and terror was evident in her eyes. I looked around the room and noticed that it resembled a dungeon. Gray stonewalls rose up high to the ceiling. There was a narrow barred window on one side. I looked at the entrance and it lead directly to one of the room in the gym.

?Awake?? Lyn demanded loudly at me as the grip in on my arm tightened. ?It?s time to join your father,?

?My dad isn?t dead!? I protested one last time. Before I could react one more, Lyn?s hand released my hand and then thrust it to my neck. She dragged me to the wall where she slammed me against it.

?You still don?t believe me?? She smirked and glared at me maliciously. ?I?ve heard that Heishiro passed down some of his powers on you?let?s see if they do work??

My indescribable fear was evident in my eyes as Lyn glowered at me. Then, I felt my eyelids heavier. I felt a strong sensation of anger deep within me, and then a surge of emotions replaced it. I remembered well what this feeling meant?

?Why are you here?? Green demanded as he stormed in front of Red. ?Are you going to accuse me of something else now that my son is in danger??

It was nightfall and the moon hung above them lazily. The place was familiar?it was in front of Mount Moon. The trees rustled as Green grabbed Red?s shirt. He gritted his teeth as Red simply stared back.

?Stop fighting, you two!? Silver insisted as he broke up the two. ?Red?s come here to help, Green.?

?And what? Mock me before Pryce kills my son?? Green retorted as he released Red.

Red simply gritted his teeth in anger. His fists were clenched tightly as he restrained himself from fighting back. Behind Green, a cloaked figure was standing there. It was evidently Toshin with his long dark hair that was tied. Behind Red were Sakaki and Makoto.

?I?m not doing anything, Green,? Red insisted. ?I swear I came here to help!?

Green snorted as he folded his arms and looked over at Toshin.

?Why are you two still being childish with this rivalry?? Silver asked them both.

?It?s not rivalry and it?s something personal if you may ask,? Red replied quickly before Green could answer. It was evident that he too, was angry.

Red and Green glared each other as enemies rather than friendly rivals. The incident that changed their lives was still fresh in both of their minds. Red felt that he was betrayed after that incident and showed no respect for Green after it happened. Green on the other hand, tried to apologize to Red but Red refused to take the apology. Blotched with angry insults and marred with distrust circulated between the two.

Toshin looked up at the sky and waited for the two to stop glaring at each other. ?You should tell me sometime what you guys are fighting about, Green.? He muttered as he still looked up at the sky.

?Toshin, you shouldn?t intervene with their affairs!? Sakaki said abruptly as she stepped forward towards him. ?It?s their problem?it?s not ours. Once we get this done, we should leave this place??

?Unless?? Makoto added all of the sudden. ?Unless we don?t get Reiji to come out??

?What are you talking about? He?ll come out?? Sakaki replied in a concerned tone. She looked to her brother and then to her cousin feeling a bit unsure about their plan.

Green already stopped glaring at Red as he kept his hands in his pockets and just looked away. Red looked into the other direction with his arms folded.

?Red, Green offered you an apology before. Why don?t you accept it?? Silver insisted as he faced Red.

?You don?t understand, you!? Red yelled as he glowered at Silver fiercely. You don?t know how much this has come to!?

?It was her choice, Red,? Green suddenly intervened. ?Didn?t she tell you that she doesn?t have that feeling for you anymore? She doesn?t love you anymore as she did before.?

?Shut up!? Red yelled. The childish yelling had begun once more. ?You?you took her away from me!?

?I?ll say it once more,? Green let out a frustrated sigh. ?She doesn?t love you anymore. She?s just a friend to you, Red!?

Red gritted his teeth in anger. He couldn?t accept that fact?the day he saw her crying on her bed. She looked out at the window while the sheets of her bed were the only things to keep her warm. The silent sobbing was comforted by one of his friends. He could remember vividly as she tried to find comfort in Blue since Green had to leave for a year?she was fifteen back then?Green, Red, and Blue were seventeen?

Then that day when Green was half smiling and was holding her hand and she was blushing and too shy to tell them the news?that news that shocked everyone?and he did remember everyone?s first comment was that the two should get married before anyone else finds out?especially the professor or Green?s sister. But the two insisted to live a few years together first before actually getting married. The jealousy that lingered inside Red burst out since she was once his?and then?she just moved out of his life?

?You just don?t know how she felt when you left before?? Red muttered.

A mocking smile spread on Green?s face. ?That again? Was that the reason why you hated me so much now??

?No!? Red yelled again. ?That wasn?t just that!?

?Guys,? Silver began as he halted the two. ?It?s best that we shouldn?t fight here.?

?I don?t care,? Green sneered. ?I swear I don?t care,?

Red spat bitterly to the ground as he moved back and paced around instead. Toshin was now looking at the two with a bored expression. Sakaki had a worried look in her face and Makoto was sitting on the ground and looking at the grass as if he knows the conflict between the two?and he does?

?The reason for all of this?? Red began again as he faced Green.

Silver positioned himself between the two to stop them from fighting again.

?The reason?I bet you still remember?? Red stammered with his shaky voice.

Green simply nodded as he stared back at Red with a smug expression. ?I still do?blame it on me if you want to but you can?t reverse time. She decided what to happen and it was her choice in the first place. You can?t blame me because she chose to be with me that night.?

Red finally forced himself to accept his fate as he looked to his side, trying not to look into Green?s eyes.

?I believe you?re trying to accept it?it was my choice and Yellow?s??

Red let out another sigh of anger as he tried to take off the jealousy away?but it still lingered in him.

To be continued...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Ok, that chapter exsplaned alot... ^^;; Poor gary and his friends, they keep getting captured or beat up XD awsome chapter oni! cant wait to see what happens next!!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • That sure did explain quite a bit
    Red all angry about losing Yellow. Must be that after Green was lost, he finally went to Misty.
    Its getting real tense. Evil Lyn! They need help out of this mess :bandit:

Years
  • More Nifty Flashbacks! :evilsmile: This fanfic is very harmful to Specialshippers...XD "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"

Chapter 72: The choice that could change a life​

?It?s time,? Toshin muttered as he looked around. He moved towards the entrance of the cave and motioned the others to follow him.

The others followed his quietly and slowly as they entered the dark tunnel. After a few minutes of walking inside the cave, an opening was visible. Their footsteps could be heard as they walked through the exit. Now, they found themselves within a large meadow encompassed by rocky walls. Up above, the moon shined a blood red glimmer. On the meadow, were tall, large white rocks encompassing a white rock in the middle. A figure was standing in front of the white rock, holding a small child. The baby cried and cried as the man placed him on the white rock.

Toshin didn?t hesitate as he moved forward and towards the mysterious monument. ?Where?s Reiji??

The figure turned around, revealing his masked face and his clothes?more like rags?swayed with the powerful wind. ?You!? He yelled, pointing a bony figure at Toshin. ?You will not interfere!?

Green ran up to Toshin. ?Give me back my son!? He yelled at the top of his lungs. The rest followed him as the crowded behind Toshin and Green.

?Ah, so you brought you petty friends with you, eh?? The man laughed a low, dry laugh. ?Don?t worry?I brought mine, too??

At once, three figures leapt out in the open. All of them wearing pearly white masks. Their eyes were visible under the masks as they glared at them. One man had bright red hair and was wearing to what seems to be a white clown suit. One girl, a blonde haired girl wore a dress that was faded though still intact. Finally, there was a girl with long dark hair and traditional eastern clothes.

Before they backed away, Toshin already reassured them. ?They?re not possessed,?

?Huh? What do you mean?? Green asked him as he moved one step closer.

?Their eyes are visible. If you can?t see the eyes, they?re possessed??

?Clever you are, Heishiro!? The man replied with a muffled voice. ?I didn?t expect you to find that out!?

?Oh my. Little Silver has grown up already. You haven?t changed one bit?? Said the dirty blonde.

Silver?s horrified expression was drawn all over him. The two familiar voices made him back away. ?It?it couldn?t be?five years ago??

??Yes, five years ago?yes?we still remember that!? The red headed man interrupted him. ?We?ll never forgive you for betraying us!? He let out a low laugh as he looked back at his master. ?Master, you continue on. We shall handle these?imbeciles??

Pryce simply moved back to what he was doing a moment ago. He looked up above at the moon and waited for it to align.

?Get him before the moon aligns!? Toshin yelled as he quickly stormed forward. Silver took out his Pok?ball at once and so did Red and Green.

Out from the cloud of smoke came out three Pok?mon. One Pok?mon stood on its legs. It snapped its massive jaw and glared at the three masked people. Its blue green body shined because of the rays of the moon. The second one, a Pok?mon that stood on all fours and had a huge flower on its back and humongous leaves roared as it let out its vines to attack the three at the front. Finally, a tall, orange Pok?mon with flapping wings and sharp claws came out. Its long tail ended in a brilliant flame.

?There?s no time to battle,? Silver muttered. ?We?re just going to use these to attack them directly! Hydro pump!?

Before Silver called the attack, Toshin had already reached the three and was avoiding them in order to get to Pryce. However, they blocked his path wherever he goes. But when the attack was called, all three of them scattered as the avoided the attack.

?Don?t attack recklessly!? Toshin yelled in the battlefront. As he said it, the rest of his comrades, Sakaki and Makoto had joined him in the effort of trying to breech the defense of the tree.

?Attack at Pryce!? Sakaki yelled as she punched the dirty blonde haired woman but was immediately blocked.

?Right!? Red replied as he pointed at Pryce. ?Vine whip!? His Venusaur, which was the huge green Pok?mon that stood on all fours, sent out a long vine towards Pryce. However, the attack was blocked when the dirty blonde haired woman took out her Pok?ball and threw it in the way, releasing a black Pok?mon with golden glowing rings around it. It quickly caught the vine with its mouth and charged towards the Venusaur.

?Hydro pump to that Umbreon!? Silver commanded his Feraligatr, which was the blue green Pok?mon with massive jaws. Out from the Feraligatr?s mouth came out a tremendous blast of water towards the Umbreon, which was still holding the vine of Red?s Venusaur and was charging towards them at the same time.

Before the hit could connect, out came a green bird Pok?mon out a small explosion to the side. A Xatu came in front of the Umbreon and rebounded the attack back to them.

?Watch out!? Green yelled as they managed to dodge the reversed attack by a hair. ?Flamethrower!?

?Send all your vines!?

Green?s Charizard recovered quickly after dodging the rebounded attack and fired a powerful blast of fire towards the approaching Pok?mon. Red?s Venusaur sent out all of its vines towards them at the same time. The vine that was bitten by Umbreon suddenly came to life and joined the other vines.

Before the attacks could connect, Xatu sent out a psychic blast. At the same time, a powerful blast of fire came out from their side. In the sky, a blue dragon Pok?mon was airborne and was swooping down in order to send out a powerful fire blast.

There was a loud explosion that followed. Red, Green, and Silver were thrown back along with their Pok?mon. They slammed hard on the stony outer walls of the cave. All of the Pok?mon fainted all at once. All of them?even in both sides?

Green stood up slowly and painfully after he slumped down to the ground. He returned his Charizard at once. After he felt the red and white sphere bounce back in his hand, he looked at the fainted Pok?mon. Then, he looked up at the people who were fighting hand to hand?everyone?s Pok?mon have already been used?the enemies? Pok?mon have mysteriously disappeared.

?Pryce! You?re?you?re not getting my son?? He yelled as he approached the monument.

?Stop!? Yelled the long, dark haired woman but was held back by Makoto.

?You aren?t going anywhere, missy,? Makoto sneered as he held her arm and then tossing her to the other side.

All three of the masked people have now turned their attention to Green. But Sakaki, Makoto, and Toshin were holding them all back. Behind Green, Red and Silver both recovered from the ferocious attacks and returned their Pok?mon.

?Green, be careful!? Silver uttered as he clutched his arm.

Before Green could react, Pryce yelled out a final screech. ?All is in vain for you all now!?

At once, the three masked people stopped and looked in confusion. As they realized what was happening, they immediately ran off, leaping through the cave?s rocky outer walls and disappeared.

?Oh no,? Toshin muttered as he looked up. The moon was now aligned down at the stone monument. The blood red glow of the moon made everything turn red at that moment.

Silver felt his energy return at once. Even though his Feraligatr was in its weakened state, he knows that he could somehow defeat Pryce. He summoned out his Feraligatr once more and ordered it to use a hydro pump.

Pryce quickly faced the attack and simply reflected the surge of water back to the Feraligatr.

?Feraligatr, return!? Silver muttered angrily as the Pok?ball bounced back into his hand, containing Feraligatr.

The event was all too familiar now?

Toshin talked about a last resort and now Red nodded?he moved towards Pryce and taunted him. Pryce let out a horrible shriek as icy spears came out from his ragged cloak aimed towards Red. Red managed to dodge the attack. As Pryce was distracted, Silver ran up quickly, jumped up and landed a punch on Pryce?s mask. Pryce let out a blood-curdling shriek as Green ran up to the altar and grabbed his crying son. He didn?t notice Silver?s arm being impaled by one of the ice spears. Silver screamed as he was thrown back. Before Pryce could divert his attention to Red, the three guardians had already readied themselves.

All three of them, side by side, raised their arms. The moon reverted back to its original color but at the same time, clouds began to gather from up above. Behind Pryce, a vortex immediately appeared. Plasma surrounded him all at once and Unowns began to come out, claiming the soul who was unfortunate to wander close to it. Pryce shrieked as he tried to claw his way out of the vortex, still persistent on living?

Makoto could feel every last bit of energy drained from his body. He felt his shaking hand collapse to his side and he felt his body fall to the ground. He stared blankly at the darkened sky, gasping for air.

The gate was now weakened without the Makoto?s help. Blood was coming out of the sibling?s mouths as the gate started to shrink tremendously. Green saw what was happening and knew at once what must be done?

Even though Red still hated him, he handed his own son to him. And without anything else to say, he ran up quickly towards Pryce.

?FOOL!? Pryce yelled.

Out of the unison of yelling, Green completely ignored all of them. He charged towards Pryce with his last bit of courage. He?s doing this for his son?his loved one?his family? He will finally end the threat to this world soon?

As he crashed into Pryce he pushed him into the shrinking vortex. Immediately, Pryce let out a horrible scream, which echoed through the night.

?GREEN!? Toshin yelled as his sister collapsed. ?GET OUT OF THERE!?

Green began to run in the opposite direction but he felt something holding his foot. Pryce?s icy tentacle held him from escaping. Soon, the plasma began to spread all around his leg.

?You?re going with me!? Pryce let out a sinister laugh.

?GREEN!? Toshin yelled once more.

Red stared in complete horror as Green was beginning to be pulled in the vortex. Behind him, he heard Silver?s suggestion.

?Give?give Gary to me?? He whispered. ?Save Green?now??

Red looked back at Silver, as he tried to think what to do. He handed down his enemy?s son, who was now sleeping in midst of the noise, to Silver and quickly ran up to Green.

Green, who was holding back through the edge of the vortex, stretched his arm. Now, it was shrinking rapidly. Red held out his hand as he tried to grab Green?s arm. Green tried his best to reach his hand as the two were being separated inch by inch.

?Grab my hand!? Red yelled through the swirling, violent winds.

Green let out a final stretch as he was finally in reach of Red. Suddenly, Red looked at Green. He could see him suffering right now?he could feel pleasure inside him devouring his love for Yellow away and replacing it with utter vengeance.

?Red!? Green yelled as he reached for Red?s hand, which was going away from him. Red was walking back.

?What are you doing?? Makoto yelled, who was sitting up, clutching his arm. He swore as he said the words. Red sneered as he moved back one more step. He watched the gate finally close and Green was gone?

Toshin was weak before but now, he has enough strength to move up to Red quickly, even though limping and hold his shirt. He immediately gave him a powerful punch to the face. ?You idiot!? He yelled out loud. ?What were you thinking??

?I?I didn?t reach him, I guess?? He muttered as he looked on the ground, ignoring Toshin?s eye.

?You?you?your own jealousy killed a man!? Toshin?s yells could be heard as the sky turned gray. It was almost dawn?

?I said that I didn?t reach him!? Red fought back as he released himself from Toshin?s grasp.

Toshin glared back and then turned around. Makoto was now struggling to stand up. ?Makoto,? He called him.

?Aye??

?Give Gary back to Yellow. I?m taking care of Sakaki,? Toshin muttered.

Makoto nodded even though he knew what just happened. He looked down at Sakaki, who has fainted then at Silver, bloody and holding baby Gary. He walked up to him and took the baby from him. ?Can you walk?? He asked him.

?Not at all?but he did get my flying arm?? Silver smirked. ??So?Green?s gone?? His smirk disappeared.

Makoto shook his head. ?He?s not?if Toshin can find a way to open that gate once more, he?ll know what to do?but?that may take years??

?About how many?? Silver asked him as he was helped by Makoto to stand up.

??The last time?it took him half a century?? Makoto looked back at him with a stern expression.

Silver looked up at the sky, which was turning into pale gray. ?Half a century?to you people, that feels like a second ticking away. You should be at Yellow?s house now?? Silver replied and then looked at the surroundings. Toshin carried Sakaki as he walked to them. Red remained standing and was still looking at the monument.

~*~*~*~

Makoto entered the sun lit room slowly. He looked around the room and noticed her sleeping soundly. She clutched the sheets of the bed as she slept soundly. The sheets of the bed kept her bare body warm as the cool breeze of the morning entered through the window. Her soft breaths were the only heard in the room besides the curtains flowing with the breeze. The blue crib lay in front of the open window.

Makoto sighed as he moved slowly to the crib and lay baby Gary there. He looked down at the sleeping child and then looked at Gary?s mother. Her long, soft hair was disheveled and scattered about.

Makoto stood against the wall facing the bed and slumped down. He was still tired from the night?s work. When he wakes up, he?d have to explain to her what happened?he felt his eyelids become heavier and soon?he was asleep?

He heard the soft voice calling his name. ?Makoto?? Yellow?s voice rang in his head as he slowly opened his eyes.

?Makoto?? Yellow was sitting in front of him in her nightgown. ?Makoto??

Makoto snorted as he wiped the dripping saliva from his mouth and then rubbed his eyes. ?What? Oh?? He looked straight into her concerned eyes.

?Makoto?where?s Green?? She asked him in a very concerned tone. ?Where?where is he??

?Yellow? Oh?I have Gary back now?aren?t you lucky?? Makoto smiled as he tried to change the subject.

?Where?s Green?? She demanded again. ?I want to know where is he??

Makoto tried to gather his courage to tell her?he stood up slowly and looked down solemnly. ?Yellow?I??

?He?s?he?s gone?isn?t he?? She stammered as a single tear ran down her cheek. ?Isn?t he??

?Yellow, I can explain?he?s not dead?he?s??

?He wouldn?t leave me!? Yellow insisted. ?He promised me he?d rather die than leave me!? Tears streamed down from her bright eyes. ?Please tell me that he died?I?I can?t bare it if you say that he left me??

She rushed to Makoto?s arms, crying. Makoto couldn?t do anything but accept her. He comforted her ever since she was young?and now?he must comfort her?the broken heart that lingered in the morning. Bittersweet was the word to describe her emotions. Her son did return to her?at the price of the man that she loved so much and so dearly. There is no word for her pain as she cried out her most bitter tears.

Makoto has seen so many people cry in his life?he couldn?t bare facing Yellow anymore. It was always in his mind?that love?is the downfall of the soul?

To be continued...

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    This chapter was good! very emotinal! Poor Yellow, very sad. I like the flashback seens! XD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Very good chapter. Learned way more and I see how sad this whole event was.
    Cant wait for more Oni :classic:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    oh,wow.Poor yellow. I do hope they get away from pryce.and get t- uhhh..I would tell, but I told oni I wouldn't.Eh-heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back