• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying To Build An Unlimited Format Only Deck

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Trying to experiment by creating a deck in the Unlimited format which you can only play against friends. I'd guess it would have to contain cards that are banned from Expanded such as Forest Of Giant Plants to make one appear. Planning on challenging someone I just added on here with it once I've built it.

Years
  • Trying to experiment by creating a deck in the Unlimited format which you can only play against friends. I'd guess it would have to contain cards that are banned from Expanded such as Forest Of Giant Plants to make one appear. Planning on challenging someone I just added on here with it once I've built it.

Hm. What are you eyeing building in the unlimited format? Unlimited gives you access to a card even better than Forest of Giant Plants in Broken Time-Space.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Unlimited Format on TCGO doesn't really work very well since it's missing like 40 sets

Back