• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    that is a lot of points since i have checked here last.
    will look into every one of them in detail
    thanks for the feedback
    swdfm

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    Oh wow, a pokemon games set in South Africa is so unique! I havent seen one before so I'll be sure to check it out

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Hey!! sorry I am late. Here`s a picture. The names are in spanish, but I highlighted the names mentioned in the steps.

https://ibb.co/Bt8FT5w

I tried using your solution since i have the same problem but where exactly is the editor you are talking about?

I am also having a problem not being able to start the game at all.
    Tried the 2.31 patch but it doesnt seem to do anything about.
    I used to have a similar problem with pokemon AshGrey but when i run it from inside the zip without unzipping it it run .
    In this case however this doesnt work either.

That all i can help with and the things i noticed . I hope you can enlighten me as to what is the the problem.

Update 1 : I tried using my desktop computer and it run smoothly there without needing to do anything.
    If i find the reason for that i will update my post once more .

berkaykrl

The True Gamer
    Years
    • Any Pronouns
    • Seen Sep 28, 2023
    Theres a bug in game, I can't use the guillotine move it crashes, and in 5th gym aswell.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I got this error while trying to enter Challenge Hall 8
    https://ibb.co/cJtjbQ7
    cJtjbQ7

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2019
    Hey, so I was going through the dungeons and I'm a little confused about their mechanics. The guy at Cuddleshuck cave said holes take you down a floor and ladders take you up a floor, but I explored both that dungeon and the Moss Temple for hours and never went deeper than 1-2 floors. It seems that every generated floor has either a hole or a ladder, but never both, and because they alternate, I feel trapped between two floors. Is that how the temples are supposed to work or am I missing something?

If there's a bug, a fix would be great, but if I'm missing something please let me know!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    alright I tested the bag several times, and yeah I think you fixed the issue there nice! What was causing it?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    at samwise:
    Cuttleshut Cave and Moss Temple are low level dungeons, and so are deliberately left with a very small number of floors. So that is intentional.

at looneyman:
    Thanks for confirming. There was one rogue line of code to do with the slider, and I made it such that that code cannot be used if there are no items. Hence why there is no longer a zero division error. Point is it is working now!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'll keep an eye out if it happens again, especially in the chance the bug reappears in the next update for whatever reason.

BTW, I caught a pumpkaboo which looked like a shiny but I ran into several different colored versions of pumpkaboo as well. is pumpkaboo made into different colors to reflect the size mechanic in this game? Which would be the rare giant sized pumpkaboo?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Heyo,

I dunno if you saw my emails about quest bugs and such. But I recently found a major bug with breeding - I can leave and pick up Pokemon at the Day Care, but whenever I try to receive an egg the game crashes. I'm too new to this website to post links, but I attached the screenshot in an email. Thanks!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Discovered an odd bug where trying to go to porpula from rojosa causes me to exit from a rojosa gate instead as if I left Virdiin.

Years
  • Tried exploring Moss Temple (explored 2 floors twice), and didn't find anything related to a treasure there, although I found a bunch of other items. Came up with nothing trying to explore near Sedimentary Way on the Plenty of Light quest. I think a place to get a hint or two on each of the quests would probably help (even just a link to a document on the general area of where the quest takes place, and maybe some special notes like if it's an object you are after, what does it look like), as most of my trouble comes from just finding where the quest or its objective takes place. You get hints on where you can ask about a particular quest, but after that you're kind of on your own. It doesn't help that in general, I feel the Pokemon encounter rate is a bit too high, so dungeon exploring felt tedious. Other than that and surprise high Pokemon levels on a quest (ran into one where a wild Pokemon was level 40+ and my Pokemon was only level 5), the game is fun.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey is it at all possible to have a list of all those little pokemon rocks scattered about the overworld? I caught a handful of pokemon but want to know all the rocks and the benefits each one grants to a specific species. I've used one on a Donphan already and love the bonuses it gets in turn. I'm hoping theres one for a tangrowth and each of the starters (as I saw an empoleon rock in Blanko before I came to ask this).

Also due to the nature of moves commony used for the Sound type in this game, why is it Phanpy and Donhan are sound types? Sound moves are special moves from what I can tell, so Donphan isn't able to properly use them at all. Is there somehow a physical sound move it can learn?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Oh big problem, my game crashed trying to challenge Clive at Rojosa's gym,

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    i really want to play the game but i double click the game icon and nothing happens...i tried administrator mode and changed the service pack settings and still nothing so if anyone has any clue pls feel free to share

I've got the same exact problem. I double click to play the game and it just doesn't open. Does anyone know how to fix this??? I've also tried to open it as an administrator but that didn't work.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I've got the same exact problem. I double click to play the game and it just doesn't open. Does anyone know how to fix this??? I've also tried to open it as an administrator but that didn't work.

It works fine to me, have you checked your firewall by chance?

Last edited:
    Back