• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    hey as I was trying to get a pokemon with good nature, I got one that has a "trusting" nature. What the heck does that do?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I think that's just Naive in the UK English version

I see that now. Being from the USA theres a lot of weirdly translated things in this game that throw me off quite a bit.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    the buildings in Viirdiin whenever I exit them I end up stuck in walls instead of right in front of the door like I'm supposed to, I have to use fast travel to get unstuck. This same thing happens with trying to leave the Voodoo Forest too.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't mean to make multiple posts but this is important; I am doing a quest here, specifically The Three Towers, and I made a mistake of saving on the second floor of th eLand Tower and when I try to leave the game gets me stuck in a wall on floor one, and trying to use an escape rope crashes the game. I am stuck and cannot proceed, can you please fix the issue of exits getting people stuck into walls whenever they try going anywhere as soon as possible? In the mean time I need to send you my save file just to get out of this stupid tower.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This has to be by far the most featured community game I've seen. The amount of systems is absolutely nuts and I love it, gives me a TON of goals to work toward to.
    One thing that I personally feel missing though, is the speed up button/option that a lot of community games offer.
    Is there any way that that could be implemented?
    If you purposely intended that to not be ingame, that's fine too, but is there a way you could speed up the text appearance? Text comes and goes way too slow in my opinion.
    Thanks a whole lot for the (undoubtebly) hard work you put into this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    For those of you still having problems launching radiant the answer is simple. the games folder uses the é character instead of a regular e. just change it from pokémon radiant to pokemon radiant no special letters and it will launch. some computers wont launch from a folder with special letters i use jap language settings to play games and it causes that issue hope this helps.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I had a major message addressing everyone's concerns, but instead I will just tell you all that they have all been solved in one way or another.

As things stand, the release date will be 10th April, but it may be the 15th if I am not ready by then.
    I am looking very forward to releasing it, and hope all is well with it!

Swdfm

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    awesome to hear, but at the moment I need to provide my save file so I can correct the mistake I had made before, can you help me out when you get the chance?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I had a major message addressing everyone's concerns, but instead I will just tell you all that they have all been solved in one way or another.

As things stand, the release date will be 10th April, but it may be the 15th if I am not ready by then.
    I am looking very forward to releasing it, and hope all is well with it!

Swdfm

Excellent! I'm looking forward to it! I kinda stopped playing for now because I really wanna finish those quests ha

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    I stopped this game months ago,cause it had many bugs and crashes.I am downloading the latest version now,i hope everything is fine.I really like this game

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    I collected a rubbish then it crushed and kicked me out..great....

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Awesome! I'm finally free of that wall glitch!

Now I have a big question here; I noticed Charmeleon has immunity to ground in this update. Generally Charizard has immunity to ground by default as its a flying type does Charizard get any kind of type change from Fire/Flying or does its species immunity change altogether upon evolution? I ask since ground immunity is useless since it gets that bonus anyway as Charizard normally

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    *sighs* Game crashes when I try to access medicines...error message says I tied dividing by zero...

Another bug, when I started a new game the previous save file is somehow added into the mix. Likewise when I erase the save data itself to start totally fresh, and reset the game after picking a starter (even though I have not saved) when I start my new game to try to get a good nature I get two starters even if I pick the same one.

Also I'm put off by having to go through the entire game introduction over and over to attempt to get a pokemon of a specific nature for the starter selection instead of saving before making my selection.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    just my luck.
    thanks for letting me know about the bugs
    will hopefully provide update next week with them all fixed. some things slip through the net in playtesting
    so sorry

to answer some of your questions:
    Charizard is a Fire/DRAGON type in Radiant, so it needs the ground bonus
    there is somewhere in the game where you can change natures, though you need to get 6 pokemon to level 100. i will have a look at natures and starters at some point in the future, but for now I shall leave it. besides, the intro screen takes a lot less time than before!

Back