• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola! DrinkKyun! (Sun and Moon 113)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • This is kinda of a discussion thread for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Episode 113, so consider this a warning for spoilers!

I just wanted to say this was a reaaaaally enjoyable moment of the anime:

Like I'm not even joking! It's probably one of my favourite moments of the anime so far. <33 Like, I watched some Magical Girl anime, like Precure, so this was a really nice reference to it! This sort of thing is common to reference but this was really cute in general, aha.

(if they did a side series with this that would be awesomeeee.)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Call me crazy but virtually every Filler Episode has made references to popular Japanese Anime(Inazuma Eleven in Episode 28 and Precure in 113 are just examples). While I'm not fond of it, Lana honestly never looked better in 113. Like seriously she gives this Dawn vibe while also really, and I mean really giving Galar vibes as well(or am I just seeing things?).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I lowkey wish that it was Tsureena and not Shaymine that was with Mallow because Shaymin is (supposedly?) a temporary Pokemon but they were all so cute and I would totally watch a side-series on these three girls hahah.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Shaymin is cuter and much smaller. Besides, Lana used Eevee as opposed to Brionne. Lillie only has Vulpix to her credit but it's also extremely cute and a fan favorite(mine included). A side series based around this would be interesting to say the least.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah i mean i know /why/ they chose shaymin thats why i said lowkey lmaoo. Its just imo yknow.

Years
  • Man this episode was so cute. The transformation scene was really adorable and I adore all the references SuMo makes, ahhhh. Lillie is as adorable as ever. ;_; Though the entire episode was written well imo, I had a great time watching!

Hearing Shaymin talk is heart-warming each time......

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • I just found it hilarious that half the show was just the intro. This episode got loads of laughs out of me.

Back