• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon April Fools Jokes

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Hey Marcin, there's a slight correction you need to make to the article, under the 2013 section. The picture that you used of you being a Ludicolo was from our staff collab from around February 2014. For April Fools Day 2013, everyone had the randomized avatars and user names.
    Cheers, removed that. In hindsight thought it may have been and was going to check, but you saved me that time.

I've made a draft on the wordpress with a few more jokes added done by other sites (including the one I mentioned earlier about serebii posting real info on the day). It'll be ready to go up on the day! Cheers to all who helped out. Still time for more additions as well, so get in quick!

Back