• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Episode

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • We all have our favorite regions, characters and what not but what Episode happens to be your favorite? Is XYZ47 your favorite because of a certain "kiss" or do you like XYZ12 for the infamous "Dance" Episode. With over 1000 Episodes to choose from this is no easy task. Whatever the Episode happens to be, post it below. For me, despite XY/XYZ being my favorite region(with DP nipping at its heels), my favorite Episode of all time is Episode 28 of Season 1 titled "Pokemon Fashion Flash". While it's a filler Episode, it introduces the character Suzie(who later returns in Johto) who runs a Pokemon Salon and owns a Vulpix(my favorite Pokemon of all time). Team Rocket is running one of their better scams in Salon Rocket and Misty takes Psyduck(which was caught in the previous Episode) over for a makeover(only for Misty to be given one instead(and she never looked better by the way)). Ultimately their scam is discovered and Vulpix unleashes a nasty Fire Spin to save the day. Brock is then given Vulpix to raise while Suzie is training to be a better breeder. Brings a tear to your eye when that happens but then all we have to do is look at Misty and you'll burst out laughing like Ash does.

Years
  • My favorite episode is, "Just Waiting On a Friend". Brock is smitten with a lodge caretaker who owns a Ninetales and he accepts the caretaker's marriage proposal. It is later revealed that the caretaker is an illusion created by Ninetales who has been waiting for her owner for over 200 years and Brock resembles Ninetales owner. Ninetales waiting 200 years for her owner who never returned was sad and she couldn't even leave the mansion because she was bound by some sort of power centered around her poke ball.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • My favorite episode is, "Just Waiting On a Friend". Brock is smitten with a lodge caretaker who owns a Ninetales and he accepts the caretaker's marriage proposal. It is later revealed that the caretaker is an illusion created by Ninetales who has been waiting for her owner for over 200 years and Brock resembles Ninetales owner. Ninetales waiting 200 years for her owner who never returned was sad and she couldn't even leave the mansion because she was bound by some sort of power centered around her poke ball.

Ah I remember that Episode. Was in Johto if memory serves and yeah that started out as a horror themed episode that turned into a rather sad and tragic one. Also played up the Kitsune legend of Foxes(in this case Ninetales) whose powers(typically of the paranormal variety) grow over time. Not a bad choice if I do say so myself.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2018
    My favourite episode is ,,Tricks of the Trade" because in that episode they introduce Wobbuffet and became the Team Rocket new mascot since then.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • The Cave Of Trails.

Amazing part of Korrina's anime arc. Watching and drooling over her determination.....i swear i gotta watch that episode for like the 15th or so time soon haha. :3

EDIT: Fun trivia; I'm pretty sure my current av is also from that ep xD

Last edited:
    Back