• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new here

Years
  • Hi I'm CrazyOutlaw8832, I'm new to this online website nice to meet everyone, (metaphorically speaking) so thank you, creators of the website, for allowing everyone here to experience what you have created, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi I'm CrazyOutlaw8832, I'm new to this online website nice to meet everyone, (metaphorically speaking) so thank you, creators of the website, for allowing everyone here to experience what you have created, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.
    A crazy outlaw. Do we need to have the sheriff stalk you? Hmmm

Welcome to the community! Thank you for wanting to participate in this whole thingy c: We chit-chat and play games and just have a good time together here. Do you play the latest pokémon games?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi I'm CrazyOutlaw8832, I'm new to this online website nice to meet everyone, (metaphorically speaking) so thank you, creators of the website, for allowing everyone here to experience what you have created, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.

Well, thank you for joining us! Nice to meet you, pal! Have you joined for all the pokemon discussions, or maybe you're here for the ROM Hacks? Whichever the case may be, I hope you'll enjoy yourself as we have many things to do here~

And have a great day! Hope we'll be good friends! Hope we can learn more about you soon. <33

Back