• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Dive into the mind of Lunacy

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
  • what music do you prefer for work, and what for play?
    Depends honestly, mostly I listen to my music on my MP3 player when I walk and that can range from Orchestral to Metal Rock.

For work I do enjoy listening to a track from Kingdom Hearts called, "Dearly Beloved" and all its version and some well made fan remixes.

For play, no doubt tracks from the band Starset and more intense musical tracks for some examples, Songs of The World Ends With You, Both xenoblade 1 and 2 battle tracks, some Pokémon battles and Dark souls 1-3 (I love boss battle themes heh).

nation of residence?
    United States of America

favourite colour?
    Topaz yellow with a close second place tie of Black and White.

do you like piña coladas?
    Never tried the stuff sadly heh.

how about getting caught in the rain?
    I love walking around in the rain. It's something I do when I need to clear my head or ponder inspiration, of course when it is raining that is, heh.

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    do u like food
    would you share some if you have them rn
    wyd

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • do u like food
    would you share some if you have them rn
    wyd

Depends on the food honestly. I have a firmly laid hatred for the taste of Asian (mainly the sauces and an exception of Ramen), Seafood, Rice and a few others.

I do love a good italian and Mexican is delicious.
    As for the sharing, if I was hosting yeah, but I don't exactly have a stocked pantry. Heck, I don't even have anything in a pantry.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Favorite imaginary number?

Back