• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new kind of RP - The Ultimate pokemon Journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I picked the squirming Bulbasaur up and tried to keep her from attacking Kenoi.
    " Meh heh... uhh sorry about that... " I said apolegetically as Rain made me fall onto the floor.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • "Oh!" Kenoi dropped a bunch of Pok?Balls as he quickly reached to help Biole from falling, but was too late to do so.

"I'm sorry." He apologised. "Are you okay?"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - I apologise people, I understand that It must be getting a bit boring, the reason I have been unable to post is because of all the other stuff I have had to be getting on with, and I know that if I didnt have the time I shouldnt have started it, yes I understand, so I offer my appologies, but please understand that as the creator of this new kind of RPG, it is very hard to keep up, but I will put in that extra effort from now on, but just to help me out, could people please state very clearly eithe out of character or in there post where they actually are, and could some people start to venture out of the forsts, this would help me keep up and get things going a lot more quickly

The caterpie has been successfully tackled by Riptide, it soars across the field and land about 3 metres away, it is injured but stands upright as it is a stubborn pokemon, it fires a string shot!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Between Pallet and Viridian

OOC: Just a note, I put my location in the title.^ I forgive ya BB. By the way, I'm not sure if Riptide's very first tackle hit or not because your response to it was that the wild caterpie responded to Riptide's tackle with one of it's own... I'm assuming it did since you didn't say it was dodged.

IC: "Whew! That's a tough caterpie! Riptide, tackle it once more," I say with even more intensity than ever as I ready a pokeball to catch the caterpie.

As Riptide gets ready to tackle again, I yell at caterpie to distract it, "Hey, caterpie! You're gonna be mine!"

Riptide rushes at the caterpie to tackle it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    OOC: Is all the spot taken?

Name: Ijin
    Description:
    Seas.bmp

Your starting pokemon: Totodile

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • im sorry, but im gojng to have to say no, I dont like to, but any more people would make things even harder for me and more confusing, sorry, I may do another one of these one day, dunno yet, anyway, look out for future RP's made by BB ^^

Years
  • " Heh heh.. Its not your fault. Its Rain's. " I said cheerfully and looked over at Rain. She replied by giving me the stink-eye. I returned and stooped down to pick up what Kenoi had dropped.
    " Here you go! "

ooc: I'd say I'm about to the end of the forest. Yo Kenoi lets be the first ones out shall we?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Between Pallet and Viridian

OOC: OK, Baker's Bulbasaur, here's a weakness I've noticed alot of RP leaders have: Replying only to the last post in the thread, and ignoring the ones before it! Here's my last post which was right before Pokemon Breeder Cyan's.

Al Duit said:
    OOC: Just a note, I put my location in the title.^ I forgive ya BB. By the way, I'm not sure if Riptide's very first tackle hit or not because your response to it was that the wild caterpie responded to Riptide's tackle with one of it's own... I'm assuming it did since you didn't say it was dodged.

IC: "Whew! That's a tough caterpie! Riptide, tackle it once more," I say with even more intensity than ever as I ready a pokeball to catch the caterpie.

As Riptide gets ready to tackle again, I yell at caterpie to distract it, "Hey, caterpie! You're gonna be mine!"

Riptide rushes at the caterpie to tackle it.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • As Kenoi received the three PokeBalls collected from the ground; he realized one of them had opened. Checking the other two he excaimed:

"Oh no! Cubone is gone!"

Kenoi searched the area. Not finding his independent Pokemon companion, he turned to Biole.

"We have to find it, before it gets into trouble." Kenoi said now clearly worried, not knowing which way to start walking.

OOC: The Cubone headed out of the forest.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Al Duit said:
    OOC: OK, Baker's Bulbasaur, here's a weakness I've noticed alot of RP leaders have: Replying only to the last post in the thread, and ignoring the ones before it! Here's my last post which was right before Pokemon Breeder Cyan's.

What? are you accusing me of not running my RPG's preoperly? Ill have you know that I always, ALWAYS read throagh the posts of ALL people, I have never not done so. and I will continue to always to so thanks.

The caterpie has been succesfully tackled, it was sent flying backwards into a tree, it may be possible to catch it! will you take this oppurtunity???

Kenoi, believe it or not has been attacked by a rare pokemon, named.....Mankey!

A flock of wilf pidgey have flown over the forest, there are about 4 of them, althoagh 2 of them are only babies, maybe someone could try and catch one! or will you let the babies be, they are young, maybe leave em with there parents a while

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • As Kenoi turned to have another look around his face suddenly collided with a pokemon's, who was hanging down from a tree above. Kenoi backed away from the furry surprise suddenly to see a Mankey attack him in fright.

The Mankey tackled the fresh trainer in the chest, and left Kenoi breathless while falling to the ground. At the Mankey's second attack Kenoi threw the blue pokeball he was holding at once, hoping to capture the untrained pokemon. This was his last chance. Without a pokemon he was defenseless.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • The pokeball thrown at mankey has suprisingly put him in it, it vibrates vigorously! 1.....2......DANG!!!

the pokemon has broke free, darn!

Hold on...mankey...who was not long ago in a terrrible thrahing range, has smelled s0ome berries!

it turns it back and runs up a tree to eat them, but he is still visible, dont let him get away!

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • Recovering from the battle Kenoi sighed.

"I wish Cubone was here now..."

But as the Mankey - who was walking away - stopped to eat some wild berries, Kenoi got another idea.

"Hey, why don't we try to catch that Mankey, working together?" He turned to Biole, regaining his enthusiasm.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, but when you post to reply to a post that was after others that wasn't replied to, it appears you either didn't read or ignored the earlier ones. After having waited so long for you to reply to my earlier posts, I was getting rather frustrated. After all, you don't have to reply to only one post in your post. Gee wiz! If you do that, this RP will get even more sluggish. If you can't take constructive criticism, I'd like to see how you take the flaming I got in the RP I'm running! The criticizm I give isn't to put you down, just to make you aware of a problem that I believe you are intelligent enough to correct!

IC: I send the pokeball flying towards the caterpie. "Oh, please catch it!" I cross my fingers and watch eagerly as the ball heads towards the spunky bug. This is soo great! I really want this caterpie...it's gonna make a great partner with Riptide! I hope this works! My shoulders tense with the excitement and anticipation.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Al Duit said:
    OOC: Sorry, but when you post to reply to a post that was after others that wasn't replied to, it appears you either didn't read or ignored the earlier ones. After having waited so long for you to reply to my earlier posts, I was getting rather frustrated. After all, you don't have to reply to only one post in your post. Gee wiz! If you do that, this RP will get even more sluggish. If you can't take constructive criticism, I'd like to see how you take the flaming I got in the RP I'm running! The criticizm I give isn't to put you down, just to make you aware of a problem that I believe you are intelligent enough to correct!

IC: I send the pokeball flying towards the caterpie. "Oh, please catch it!" I cross my fingers and watch eagerly as the ball heads towards the spunky bug. This is soo great! I really want this caterpie...it's gonna make a great partner with Riptide! I hope this works! My shoulders tense with the excitement and anticipation.

yes, I can take constructive contritisism, I cant stand people that cant, I agree with what u were saying, and i apologise for getting on my high horse, even thoagh it is no excuse, I ws having a really crappy day, sodded up a song at my drama rehersals which i can usually do really easy, got a DT at school, loads of stuff, and im sorry, I was merely stating that the way it sounded was as if you were accusing me of not RP'ing preoperly, and i dunno, all the stuff plus that just got to me, truth be told i ended up deleting my origional post of that and had to tune it down.....a lot!!

anyway, once again, I apologise.

the pokeball has managed to capture caterpie, but it is still shaking

1.....2......3 yeeeeeees! the light has gone off....wait! its come back on!.............1..........2...........3.

yes! caterpie has been suiccessfully caught

the mankey remains in the tree eating berries, and the [pidgeys are nearly
    done eating! better hurry!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Viridian City

OOC: Okies :D. May I make a suggest, though (I'm gonna do it anyways so I don't know why I'm asking:P )? For each person you are replying to, put their names next to the appropriate replies. Like when you did for my character; Al: The pokeball manages, etc. Then for Kenoi's; Kenoi: The mankey remains, etc.

This way, there's no room for confusion (not that the last one was confusing since mankey and caterpie aren't the same, I was just giving an example). Especially if two different characters are battling the same type of pokemon or even have the same type.

When we go to Pokecenters, do we control Nurse Joy, or do you? It'd take a load off you if we just assume the Nurse Joy roll and they get healed automatically when we go to the Pokecenters. I'm gonna go ahead and do Nurse Joy, and if you don't like it, I'll edit, alright? Also, in the same vein, what about the Pokemarts?

IC: "Yahoo!" I yell when the ball stops rocking and the light goes off.

Just as I reach for it though, the light pops back on and it rocks again! "Oh, no!" My heart feels like it skips a beat, but then it stops rocking after swaying the third time.

"Whew!" I exclaim after picking it up. "This caterpie sure is fiesty! You did a great job, Riptide!"

"Squirtle!" Riptide says in the tone of voice like he's saying, "Naturally!"

I release the little bug to welcome it to our team. "Hey, caterpie, I'm gonna call you Feisty, because that's what you are. How do you like that?"

"Piii, Caterpie!" It looked kind of weak at the moment after being knocked around by Riptide, but it's voice was strong and it seemed to like the name.

"Ok, Fiesty, return and I'll take you to the pokecenter to get you healed."

We get to Viridian and I enter the Pokecenter. "Good morning," Nurse Joy greets me cheerfully as I walk up to the counter with Riptide following close behind. "What a handsome squirtle! You look so cute with that cowboy hat!" She says to Riptide.

Riptide runs his finger along the side of his hat, "Squirt squirtle squirt," he sounds as if he's saying, "Why, thankyou, ma'am." I wonder where he got that from?

Nurse Joy laughs as she turns to me and inquires, "What may I do for you?"

I put Fiesty's ball on the counter and pick up Riptide and put him on the counter. "Could you take care of my pokemon? Riptide here," I indicate Riptide, "and Fiesty, a caterpie we encountered just outside Pallet Town, battled and I want to take good care of them."

"Sure thing, but I need you to return Riptide to his ball for now, Ok?"

"Oh, sure." I get Riptide's ball and in he goes. Nurse Joy takes the two pokeballs and puts them in the rejuvenator machine, and in a matter of moments, she returns them to me good as new.

"Thank you Nurse Joy," I smile brightly as I release Riptide. "Feel better Riptide?"

"Squirt." He says to me, then looks at Nurse Joy, "Squirtle." He croons and wiggles his eyebrows.

Nurse Joy giggles, "Such a sweet talker. Take care on the road, now."

"I will." I promise as Riptide and I head back outside.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • yes the other characters can be controlled by you, the only characters I solely control, are chracters I bring into the equestion, which may come later on, gym leaders, and elite four, however if I want to start a sub stoyline and that involves controling joy or someone like dat, then I will control them just for the manner of that post.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Between Viridian City and Viridian Forest

I head over to the pokemart. My dad had given me some money to start out with, knowing I'd need supplies on the way. I go in and look around, looking at prices and such. I calculate in my head that I've enough for 5 potions, 5 pokeballs, 6 antidotes, and 6 paralyze heals, and I put them in a basket I'd picked up by the door. That should be enough for now. I take the basket up to the counter where a friendly clerk checks me out. I thank the clerk, and head back out.

"Let's head north now, Riptide."

"squir." Riptide says and sits down in the road.

"Are you tired of walking, Riptide? I guess if my legs were as short as yours, they'd be tired, too!" I walk over and lift him up and put him on top of my backpack. "Ride for awhile, buddy." Riptide relaxes and puts his arms on my shoulder. I walk on and head out of town to the north towards Viridian Forest.

Years
  • ooc: At least it didn't get too long while I was at camp.

I became aware that the Mankey was about to leave. I handed Rain's pokeball over to Kenoi and told him to release her.
    " You use Rain. I'll go look for Cubone! It's my fault it ran off, Kenoi! " I yelled as I ran off in the direction Cubone had supposedly gone.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • upon looking for the cibone, Gohan has unsuspectedally been attacked.....by a flock of spearow, there must be about 30 of them, and u have given ur pokemon away, how foolish to walk off without a pokemon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back