• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I been lurking for a few years but finally started posting

Empoleon671

不要
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    not v good at this but here goes!

random trivia about me:

-favorite regions are sinnoh and johto

-favorite pokemon is empoleon (gee big surprise amiright)

- i am an asian guy

- im really into league of legends

- i love pokemon :p but it is a on and off thing for me sometimes but i think its on for now haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    not v good at this but here goes!

random trivia about me:

-favorite regions are sinnoh and johto

-favorite pokemon is empoleon (gee big surprise amiright)

- i am an asian guy

- im really into league of legends

- i love pokemon :p but it is a on and off thing for me sometimes but i think its on for now haha
    Welcome, Empoleon! You seem nice :D

Sinnoh and Johto are probably my favorite regions too, so I applaud your choices there. Who do you main in LoL? I don't play currently but when I do I love Ashe and Tristana and Kindred ^^ ADCs basically ahah.

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Welcome, Empoleon! You seem nice :D

Sinnoh and Johto are probably my favorite regions too, so I applaud your choices there. Who do you main in LoL? I don't play currently but when I do I love Ashe and Tristana and Kindred ^^ ADCs basically ahah.

haha i hope that i am nice as well. and yeah sinnoh johto are so cool.

im an adc main who hovers around plat haha. Jhin/Aphelios/Caitlyn for me :-p

Hello Empoleon!

Empoleon is a cool mon =3

indeed it is :-P

whats not to like about a regal emperor penguin who has a trident as it's beak thats also made of steel?

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! i noticed your signature is disabled. looks like there's a height/width limit. either way, welcome aboard!

Empoleon671

不要
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    I like a lot but for sure top are..
    Garchomp
    Clefairy
    Poliwrath
    Wigglytuff
    Chansey and Blissey

oooo poliwrath. yeah hes cool haha. respectable list. i always wanted to use poliwrath but i always use blastoise instead xD

Back