• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Sun and Moon Trainer Headshots

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Alola~!
    I'm doing free headshots of a few trainers!
    Post a photo of your trainer here and I may draw them~

An example
    Sun and Moon Trainer Headshots

~ please note that eye styles/coloring may change per drawing ~
    since I am doing this for free and in my own free time please don't rush me
    i'm sorry if I don't end up drawing your trainer as I may be busy or uninpsired​

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hello!

I was just wondering if you are accepting a whole body avatar (just like the trainer class from my sig)
    art request. I find your artworks really nice. If you need anything in return for the request, we can
    probably talk about it via pm. If not, then it's okay. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Your work is super pretty *^*. I'm new so I feel like I should refrain from asking for one but I know artists like takers when they offer requests, I gotta get a pic of my trainer on here for this~

EDIT: whoops the thread is a bit old, I'd still love one if you're still doing them >.<

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hello!

I was just wondering if you are accepting a whole body avatar (just like the trainer class from my sig)
    art request. I find your artworks really nice. If you need anything in return for the request, we can
    probably talk about it via pm. If not, then it's okay. :)

Ah I'm not doing full body right now ~

Your work is super pretty *^*. I'm new so I feel like I should refrain from asking for one but I know artists like takers when they offer requests, I gotta get a pic of my trainer on here for this~

EDIT: whoops the thread is a bit old, I'd still love one if you're still doing them >.<

Yes I'm still doing these ~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    When you've got the time, would you mind doing mine?

Spoiler: the image quality is not amazing but it's not gonna get much better than this but hopefully it will be usable

Sun and Moon Trainer Headshots

Curious to see how it turns out

Back