• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Battling Tournament

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
  • The name of the game is earning the most points possible before the end of PC's Get-Together! You will be awarded 10 points for every battle you have completed and recorded, regardless of the end result. Can YOU win the coveted winner's emblem?​

il0Rwy92mtC9r.png

This is a generation five (BW/B2W2) tournament only. Please post with your Friend Code for the game that you'll be using as well as the tier or format you prefer to battle in. That post must be used to record your battles so we can easily keep track of your results. The accompanying spoiler should give you an idea to what your post should look like. If you fail to do any of this, we will not count your battles. Additionally, if both sides do not confirm the battle, we will not count it.

Spoiler:

ioPIxso8IZisn.png

Simply ask in this thread or message someone, but be sure to say what tier or format you want to battle in. Please handle communication outside of this thread. Replies to battle requests should be done via private or visitor message, as well as any additional messages (i.e. "I'm getting online").

ibdepEQGcSV20o.png

BC's General Battle Rules are in effect. Hacking illegal Pokémon will get you immediately disqualified.

— All battles will be in standard OU tier if you and your opponent are unable to agree on a format.

— If you are dodging requests for a battle from certain people who are being civil, we may dock points or even disqualify you. If you don't want to battle anymore, just edit your original post to state it.

— Participants may change their teams at any time.

i8QPLt4Q5lEFv.png

Bad time zone for battles? Is everyone else asleep? Don't feel like contacting anyone? Well, you can play International Bingo!

The stock card below is your Bingo card. All you do is battle through the International Challenge in any mode you'd like. For those who don't know how to access it, the lady on the top right in the Pokemon Center who takes care of all things GTS also lets you battle over Wi-Fi. Anyhow, your opponent must be the one who meets the Bingo requirements, not you. Once the battle is completed, save the battle and upload it onto the GTS. When you have completed your Bingo card, post in this thread with your completed Bingo card (i.e., get a diagonal, vertical, or horizontal line; make sure to mark it!) along with the battle video codes. Those who have successfully completed their card will receive an emblem!

If you wish to upload the video to Pokecheck, feel free to do so! It'll make it easier on ME, anyway.

Spoiler:

i1JvuChwzrRxR.png

Code:
    ▪ Points | Forum Username / Friend Code(s) / Preferred Formats

▪ 0 | [supporter]Griffinbane[/supporter] / 2280 4445 8275 / doubles, doubles VGC, LC, OU
    ▪ 70 | 90210 / 3225 6489 3642 / doubles LC
    ▪ 60 | [supporter]Iloveeevee[/supporter] / 4814 4358 3157 / LC, doubles LC, doubles VGC, OU 
    ▪ 30 | elija / 0862 3260 1629/ doubles, OU
    ▪ 0 | Trapleton / 0734 5147 0796 / doubles, OU
    ▪ 40 | Oshamaru / 0777 2048 0705 / doubles, doubles VGC, OU
    ▪ 0 | ganesha / 3869 7968 2109 /  singles VGC, doubles VGC

ibtjv3ieub94Am.png

The participant who has the most points by the end of the Get-Together will receive a Growlithe from [supporter]Iloveeevee[/supporter]:
    004.png
    58.png
    004.png

shiny.png
    Growlithe ♂ Lv. 1
    OT: GT2013 | 02013/00010
    Jolly | Intimidate
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Flare Blitz - Morning Sun - Crunch - Close Combat​

Additionally, you can receive the following emblems if you meet the requirements:

i3klmer7lcqUg.png

Participant
    Requirements: Battle at least 5 times.

ibrI4NTDef6mrM.png

Winner
    Requirements: Be one of the five users who have the most points by the end of the tournament. (Update: due to lack of activity, requirement has been changed to first place only.)

pe0vjod.png

Bingo
    Requirements: Must get a bingo.

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Signing up with 3225 6489 3642. Prefer Double LC, singles standard, double vgc at the moment. Will add more if I decided to create more teams in order tier.
    I also would love to sign up for international bingo.

Results:
    1. Battle vs. Iloveeevee (won)
    2. Battle vs. Iloveeevee (lost)
    3. Battle vs. Iloveeevee (lost)
    4. Battle vs. Iloveeevee (won)
    5. Battle vs. Oshamaru (Won)
    6. Battle vs. Oshamaru (Won)
    7. Battle vs. Oshamaru (Won)

International Bingo:
    Spoiler:

Swift Swim + Drizzle: 47-14904-72250
    Sun Team: 88-74442-88466
    Monotype Team: 19-79576-36499
    Tailwind Team: 80-72623-33631
    Hail Team: 12-94845-55351

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'll sign up for international bingo! Just a question, if a team completes two of the bingo squares, do we mark both, or choose one?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    FC: 4814-4358-3157 (White 1)
    I'll prefer to battle LC, singles and doubles, OU, and VGC format.

1. Battled elija
    2. Battled elija again
    3. Battled johnny18 (90210)
    4. Battled johnny18 (90210)
    5. Battled johnny18 (90210)
    6. Battled johnny18 (90210)

Last edited:
    Reactions: EB

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • I'll play. My friend code is 0862-3260-1629 (White 1). I prefer battling Singles OU, but I don't mind doubles.

Battled:
    Iloveeevee, Flat Doubles, Lost
    Iloveeevee, Singles OU, Won
    Oshamaru, Singles OU, Lost

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • I'll register as well. FC: 0777 2048 0705 (White 2)

I guess OU doubles, VGC doubles and Rotation casuals would be fine by me.
    (Can we battle casually on some isntances?)

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Umm well, basically using any Pokémon without restrictions at all, and no EV'd Pokémon.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • I'm gonna use Black 1
    FC: 3869 7968 2109

I would prefer single/double OU flat battles

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I still haven't completed my Bingo cards >.<
    But it's really a fun way to battle. I'd definitely want to have an event like it after the GT is over :-)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Since some folks are just one block off from getting their bingo cards done, I'll extend the event til tomorrow. Lucky break for you battlers, you have another day to grab that Growlithe/Arcanine emblem. Also, I'm changing the requirements for the Arcanine emblem... because there's only three participants. :l

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • 1. Battled against elija (won)
    2. Battled against 90210 (lost)
    3. Battled against 90210 (lost)
    4. Battled against 90210 (lost)

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Yay!!!! Finished international bingo!

Battle videos
    Trick Room Team - 36-19506-30842
    Ragequit - 72-95416-82333
    Hyperbeam type move - 71-58348-16690
    Whimsicott + Terrakion lead - 71-33372-97541
    Hail Team - 50-16767-34068

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Alright, and I have finally updated. Congrats to 90210 for winning first place and just -barely- edging out Iloveeevee! Also, props to 90210 and Omicron for finishing their Bingo cards! Remind me to make it a wee bit easier next time.

Back