• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babylon [Night 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I'm curious now...
    Also, could anyone please tell when the day phase ends?

Y'know the post when I said I didn't get the N0 Bard action? I actually got the N0 on Bard courtesy of our GM herself. I just didn't use it 'cause he has been N0'd way too many times.

Once again I said, I think a good number of the UG regulars already knew of this whole shenanigan anyway. :T

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Y'know the post when I said I didn't get the N0 Bard action? I actually got the N0 on Bard courtesy of our GM herself. I just didn't use it 'cause he has been N0'd way too many times.

Once again I said, I think a good number of the UG regulars already knew of this whole shenanigan anyway. :T
    ...I'm struggling to imagine what courtesy was that to N0 him, but okay. I may just be new and not know some of the rules.
    I still think the issue of deciding who to lynch centrally is more important. I would think the day phase will be over very soon, and if we don't agree here in the thread who to lynch, it's another fricking Mafia kill, no?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • ...I'm struggling to imagine what courtesy was that to N0 him, but okay. I may just be new and not know some of the rules.

It's something more about old salt from older games. Of course that was months ago. We've move on from that. :v

Anyway, I agree with that point. The mafia could get a free kill considering that the votes are private and they can coordinate their votes.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    It's something more about old salt from older games. Of course that was months ago. We've move on from that. :v

Anyway, I agree with that point. The mafia could get a free kill considering that the votes are private and they can coordinate their votes.
    Yeah, well... who do you propose? The only player who caught my eye and is still alive is Klippy, and he is sorta confirmed inno by now. He also suggested Juno was the Anxious Babylonian, and I don't have reason not to believe it, so we can probably cross him/her out either. (Sorry, I don't know your gender, Juno.)
    (You're also still kinda suspicious to me with that N0 statement, but I'm not bold enough to call a bandwagon on you while speaking with you, lol)
    Any other leads?

Yukari

I'm going to end the day phase here since it's been over 24 hours. If you haven't voted you can still send me a vote. As long as you sent it to me before the night phase.

also

(Sorry, I don't know your gender, Juno.)

Juno is female. c:

Yukari

Night 2

The group stood around the table. Arthur had all of the votes and was about to tally them up. Suddenly a man burst through the door, covered in blood. He limped over to the table and rested on it. "Sir! Mosters have breached the underground tunnels. They're in the city!" Arthur looked at the ground, and turned his back to the man. "Has the city been evacuated?" He inquired. The man nodded. "Yes sir." "Good… I'll retire to my quarters then." He exited the room, Jacob following him out.

Arthur stared out the window, looking upon the carnage outside. Jacob stood behind him, horrified. "This… This is horrible." Arthur chuckled. "We've been planning this for a while." Jacob gave him a puzzled look. "What are you talking about." Arthur shook his head and turned to face him. "We planned this all out, to breach the tunnels and let monsters in the town. This will cut down on the number of people we have to feed and protect, saving us money and resources." He turned to Jacob and smiled. "We'll just blame Gomorrah for it, and execute someone… Claiming they were a member of Gomorrah." Jacob turned his back to Arthur and shook his head. "I know!" Arthur exclaimed. "We can blame Klippy for this," he said. "He had the most votes so we would have had to execute him anyway..."

Klippy is dead. He was the Enchantress

1. [*] Davepetasprite^2 as The Fool
      [*] Klippy as The Enchantress
      [*] Bardothren as The Silencer
    2. Nagi as ???
      [*] JohnnyMustang as The Templar
      [*] aeternum as The Jailer
    3. Sopheria as ???
      [*] Golgari as The Chaos Mage
      [*] Nakuzami as The Guard
    4. Milotic as ???
    5. Spartacus as ???
    6. Nimsy as ???
    7. Universe as ???
      [*] Archy as The Magician
    8. Ash as ???
      [*] jdthebud as The Weaponsmith
      [*] Zehn as The Specter
    9. KetsuekiR as ???
    10. desinishon as ???
      [*] Twiggy as The Judge
    11. Juno as ???
    12. Wiicked as ???
      [*] gimmepie as a member of Gomorrah
      [*] Melody as The Templar Recruiter
    13. Wizardman11 as ???
    14. Childe of Malkav as ???
    15. 正真正銘 as ???
    16. Rozureido as ???
    17. gimmiepie as ???
      [*] marz as The Comander
    18. Arsonist as ???
      [*] superjolt as the Clockmaker
    19. Lawlietta as ???
    20. Noah Ridgewood as ???
    21. Ice Godess as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yukari

But you could have just PMed me or messaged me on skype instead of posting about it. x: I'd really appreciate it if you do that instead next time. Though hopefully there won't be a next time.

Yukari

I'm not going to wait any longer for NAs. You've all had ample time to send me them

That said, the night is officially over. Day phase should be starting soon.

Yukari

...Okay I'm really, really sorry about this to all of the people in the game right now... But I'm going through a lot of personal stuff irl, and hosting this game has become basically impossible right now. So I'm just going to have to put it on hold for right now. I'm not sure when I'll be able to host it again, but I do plan on finishing it later. I just want some stuff to settle down before I continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back