• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missprinted Primal Clash Booster

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    I have a few cards from a new booster pack Primal Clash that have misprinted HP's that are up in the thousands. Are any of these known about? Are they worth anything now, or potentially in the future? Any and all thoughts are welcome!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2017
    Honestly it sounds like a counterfeit card, however it's impossible for us to tell without seeing a photo of it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Im not sure how they could be fake coming in a sealed booster pack but I will have to take you word for it I guess. I believe I figured out how to post pictures of them so check them out if you get a second please, thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_4397.jpg
      IMG_4397.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 10
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Im not sure how they could be fake coming in a sealed booster pack but I will have to take you word for it I guess. I believe I figured out how to post pictures of them so check them out if you get a second please, thanks again.

Definitely counterfeits. I'm posting from my mobile so not going too into detail, but the fonts in a lot of spots on the cards are simply the incorrect fonts which means counterfeits.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Im not sure how they could be fake coming in a sealed booster pack but I will have to take you word for it I guess. I believe I figured out how to post pictures of them so check them out if you get a second please, thanks again.

Honestly mate, as soon as you see HP like that it's a fake. Real misprints would have maybe a word spelled wrong or be missing something, not completely different and unrelated numbers. Sorry man but they're counterfeits

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    alright well that ends that. how retarded is it to make something counterfeit but so obvious with hp like that? I don't get it. thanks for letting me know guys

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    alright well that ends that. how retarded is it to make something counterfeit but so obvious with hp like that? I don't get it. thanks for letting me know guys

Yeah, I've never once understood why they go to the effort of doing an ok job with everything else then just slap some random number on the HP. It;s not like they've added to the original, they just slap some nonsense there

Back