• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • xXMunchlaxrox772Xx said:
    :D You just like the movie Ed better because he's older. But I'm younger than you guys, so I like him in the Anime. Tell you what. You two can share the movie Ed, and I can share the Anime Ed with someone. *Scans the crowd*

*jumps up and down* Me! Im only a year younger that him in the anime!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Thats true...anyway! new topic...

I got one! Do you like Ed in serious times, or funny, immature times? i personally cant choose cause when hes serious, hes hjott, and when hes funny, well...hes funny!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like it when he is serious. But other times I like his funny side too. XD But I think I love it when he is serious.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • ^.^ I think half of the anime is its comedy. I like Ed most when he is freaking out about his size. I donno why, I just like funny guys. But he's still hawt when he's serious, no doubt about that.

I get out of school in 1 and 1/2 days. Then I can come to PC whenever I want! AND I can work on my FMA drawings, fanfiction and role-play! ^_^

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • .:Teresa:. said:
    Thats true...anyway! new topic...

I got one! Do you like Ed in serious times, or funny, immature times? i personally cant choose cause when hes serious, hes hjott, and when hes funny, well...hes funny!

I love Ed at all times, and all his personalities. But I have to say, I love it when he freaks out over milk or size *pokes avatar*
    But when he's serious, he looks....uber hawt

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • .::Roselia::. said:
    I love Ed at all times, and all his personalities. But I have to say, I love it when he freaks out over milk or size *pokes avatar*
    But when he's serious, he looks....uber hawt

*Looks at avatar* BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ^_^ I love how he doesn't like milk! Thats so funneh.

I like the first episode when Rose says "Maybe if you belive, the God will make you taller!!!" Then he freaks out. xP

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • 15che3b.jpg

Ed has HUGE hands. XD

Back