• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Thanks. I watched all 51 episodes online, now I am watching the /strange/ movie. I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO GAME ANYWHERE!!! O.O;;;

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    WAHHHHHH!!!! I just finished watching the movie!!! To be honest, I diden't like the ending. It diden't really finish right... (I heard they are making another movie -FMA 2- Can you confirm that?)

That movie made it hard for me... Now, I face a life-changing desision! *Dun, Dun, Duuunnnn* Who do I like more... Ed, or Al? Because, to be blunt, Al looked pretty darn good in that movie.

...Nahh, I still like Ed more. ^_^; I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Ed!! (Al might be my next theme, though...)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have not heard anything about a 2nd movie.

Hehe, Al is fine in the movie but I still love Ed more <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I need to watch the movie. It won't be available til about October or sometime this fall. ;; I want to see a eighteen year old Ed in action. XD

Yeah I never heard anything about being a second movie either. *shug*

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    xXMunchlaxrox772Xx said:
    WAHHHHHH!!!! I just finished watching the movie!!! To be honest, I diden't like the ending. It diden't really finish right... (I heard they are making another movie -FMA 2- Can you confirm that?)

That movie made it hard for me... Now, I face a life-changing desision! *Dun, Dun, Duuunnnn* Who do I like more... Ed, or Al? Because, to be blunt, Al looked pretty darn good in that movie.

...Nahh, I still like Ed more. ^_^; I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Ed!! (Al might be my next theme, though...)

I HATE Al with a passion... I dont know why!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    The movie is ok, even though the ending was stinky and Al looked so much like Ed. I rate it 8/10

I diden't download it. I watched it in twelve parts -about 7 min each- on a place called youtube. Thats where I got my Video and my Song (in siggy). Parts of the movie had messed up subtitles, though. So it's not very reliable when your looking for something spicific.

Oh! Here is my FMA Fanfic, btw. I am now typing the first chapter... ALL DONE!!!https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69250&highlight=Fanfic

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, this is going to be soo cool! I hope it will be done when I get home from work later. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know I will! I am going to die of excitement when it is done. XD

Back