• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, let the downloading begin! *starts it* Now I got to wait. ^^ I can't wait to see Ed...I am going to die. X3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I just saw the first half an hour of the movie in japanese, on youtube. I think Ill just wait till it gets american dubs, and comes on DVD to America XD

Oh, by the way, as you might have read in the Hikky fan club, I posted that I drew Edo. Well, tell me if its good or not. My mom said it was, but she has to say that, so the fan girls opinion counts! XD

The Edward Elric club

the thingy down below in the corner is just a habit...Her name is Ashii, and I put that on everything I draw now, so you can ignore that lol

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Aww, it's Edo! ^.^ So cute!

I will get my dad to upload some of my drawings for ye. That will be tonights project! (I also have to work on my fanfic.)

He's ok in the movie, but I like him better in the show. I think it's the red jacket. Maybe thats why I liked Al in the movie...

I am making this awsome Ed avvie from a pic I found online! I'ts almost done... All done! Leggo my Eddo! <3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Those are awesome pictures Sen and MunchlaxRox! And I love your drawing Teresa. ^^ Omg...that pic where is is so angry...that is soo HOT!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • .:Teresa:. said:
    I saw something like your avatar on FMA.com MunchlaxRox. Its still good though!

Yeah, I watched a vid that had that pic on it, so I paused the vid, pressed the "PrintScreen" button, pasted it on Mircosoft paint (I don't have any fancy Picture Editor or anything), made it smaller, and added the words. Took me about 10 min.

xD Call me Corr. My full name is Corinna but nobody can remember that, so Corr is my online nickname. I think Steph gave that name to me...

ANYHOO, I just posted a FMA Rp. Join it if you want. ^.^

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • I like the Ed in the reg Anime the best. He still has his attitude, and the drawings are better than the manga. ^_^ He almost never uses his wonderful attitude in the movie. He's always solemn and thoughtful... not that thats a really bad thing. I dunno.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Anime, definately.

I agree with MR. in the manga, you an stare at him as much as you want, but its not the same as seeing him in color in a TV-sized picture. And I havnt seen enough of the movie to judge

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Sen said:
    I like movie!Ed best simply for the fact that he is older.

Yeah, he's still hawt in the movie, and the manga certainly has a charm to it. The Ed in the movie has many good traits, still.

I think the manga is mostly good because its funny, and it gives you a chance to really appreciate the art, because in animation, it's always moving. And you can draw Ed refering to the pictures in a manga book, you can't with the movie or the Anime. ^__^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This is a hard decsion. *thinks* I really do love the movie Ed. But the anime Ed is not too far behind.

The movie Ed...he is more hotter. Because he is older. ^^

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • :D You just like the movie Ed better because he's older. But I'm younger than you guys, so I like him in the Anime. Tell you what. You two can share the movie Ed, and I can share the Anime Ed with someone. *Scans the crowd*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I do love anime Ed too, it just movie Ed is too awesome!

Back