• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Chuunin Exams Qualifier (ROOT WINS)

Sparkin

[UNVOTE] Desinishon
    [VOTE] Abby

Sounds like you're pressuring me, Jolt. :|
    I have to agree with gp on that one. These summary posts are often used as a mask, which makes town think they're inno. They have nothing to talk about so they summarize the happenings. That's it.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • OMGUS
    [UNVOTE] Desinishon
    [VOTE] Abby

Sounds like you're pressuring me, Jolt. :|
    I have to agree with gp on that one. These summary posts are often used as a mask, which makes town think they're inno. They have nothing to talk about so they summarize the happenings. That's it.

If you think of the posts of Ash like that, then why are you not voting for her? That seems suspicious tbh.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Apologies! I have been out for most of the evening and have actually been busy for most of the day. The evening outing was a complete surprise to me, I had no idea until about an hour before I left that I was going out. After reading a bit into the chat, I feel that a lot of random voting is going on. I'm going to [vote] Sparkin randomly - I realise they may already have some votes ahead but it's a pain in the butt to navigate on mobile.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • And some scummy posts roll in...

@Sparkin - I am yes. But I agree with Kiyotaka about your vote

Not actually sure what to think about GP so far

Sparkin

You're both thinking the wrong. If I have to change it...
    [UNVOTE] Abby
    [VOTE] Ash

purple, that OMGUS came too late, dontcha think?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Chuunin Exam Qualifiers Underway!
    naruto-konoha-leaf-symbol.png

Day 1 Results | Night 1

The whole training field was in chaos as shuriken flew. Jutsus were also thrown, albeit haphazardly. One genin almost rang the bell hanging from Might Guy's belt but the jonin managed to dash away, but not before sending a roundhouse kick to the young ninja's face.

Sparkin is not qualified to become a Chuunin! He is Yamanaka Ino

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED. YOU HAVE 6 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS TO ME BY PM/DISCORD (@Home#1725) NIGHT PHASE ENDS AT 5:00 PM, JULY 22, UTC +8:00, APPROXIMATELY 6 HOURS FROM NOW.

The Players

Home as the GM
    Sparkin as Yamanaka Ino
    Bidoof FTW as Uchiha Sasuke

gimmepie as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    SirDolan as ???
    Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Ash as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • Extending the night phase for 6 hours due to lack of NAs.

Phase ends in 6.5 hours.

jombii

Years
  • Chuunin Exam Qualifiers Underway!

Night 1 Results | Day 2

Might Guy's roundhouse kick was so strong that it managed to blow Yamanaka Ino away. The girl crashed into one of her teammates which promptly knocked him out too.

gimmepie is not qualified to become a Chuunin! He is Akamichi Choji

DAY 2 HAS STARTED. YOU HAVE 56 HOURS HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS TO ME BY PM/DISCORD (@Home#1725) NIGHT PHASE ENDS AT 11:00 PM, JULY 25, UTC +8:00, APPROXIMATELY 56 HOURS FROM NOW.

The Players

Home as the GM
    Sparkin as Yamanaka Ino
    Bidoof FTW as Uchiha Sasuke
    gimmepie as Akamichi Choji

HyperMorian as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    SirDolan as ???
    Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Ash as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Spoiler:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Tbh everytime someone dies, I have to go back to the role list to see who that character was lmao. It's been years since I watched Naruto fml.

Any particular reason for that vote, Johnny, or did I miss something yesterday?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Tbh everytime someone dies, I have to go back to the role list to see who that character was lmao. It's been years since I watched Naruto fml.

Any particular reason for that vote, Johnny, or did I miss something yesterday?

I'm not really sure, but maybe it's because he voted for Sparkin yesterday and he turned out to be town? Not sure though, there were after all other people who voted for Sparkin, so I guess we should hear it from him.

Also, @Abby, by your comment, do you mean that mafia with the use of their copy ninja member can't copy vigilante because of GP's death? Isn't there also the chance that they copied already someone in N0? Though the chances are low, but maybe they already copied someone already from the start just to be on the safe side, though I'm sure they couldn't have copied GP since they didn't kill twice from what I see.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well yeah, but I don't think they'd have taken a blind stab at a role n0.

3/14 of us are cult atm, if we give them another free night, that's 4/12, we need to focus on them soon, not just mafia v inno

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • He could be, but that's generally a bad idea if the doctor is still around, which they are. Better to hard claim it and ensure protection IMO.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd like to see if SJ has anything to say before I decide if I want to vote for him, or someone else. I can see where you guys are coming from with the "softclaiming" thing, though.

Back