• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Chuunin Exams Qualifier (ROOT WINS)

Sparkin

ಠ~ಠ B4 I get bandwagoned for bandwagoning
    [Unvote] purplecicada

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The problem is that oftentimes d1s divulge into random voting, and of course we want to get out of that, but taking offence to a random vote isn't helpful regardless

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Is doubling up a vote really so terrible? I'd put more scumminess in the third or fourth person to join a vote.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • What's with all the voting?

@Sparkin Why are you voting for yourself? That's just plain weird...

@Purplecicada Well maybe they've been voting for you because of the recent games where you've been maf? Maybe you've gotten maf too much that it's almost a standard to look suspicious?

Anyway, are we random voting for today?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Desi got defensive over sasuke (bard said he was dead. I just said he was gonna join orochimaru early despite saying rip if you know me at all i say it a lot but i implied he's actually alive thanks)
    Purp has become the new Abby and always look suss.
    Sparkin voted himself and didnt realize it until later
    Usual d1 random voting.

Am i missing anything? None of this screams any significance but i have a habit of overlooking things on phone sooo

Years
  • @purple: why do you want me to state "it was random vote" Just to assure yourself that it was just random vote....well it was indeed a random vote xD didn't wanted to saw how you react but how the other players react.

I know everyone is in a playful mood, other than ishi, he is testing water, looking for leads. I know its Day 1 not enough content to work on but still wasting majority of time shifting votes isn't going to get us anywhere. Sparkin's all posts are about changing votes from one person to other. I hope Neji kill sparkin( lol I'm joking )

What do you guys think about claiming or not claiming vest/gun? Hopefully it'll open up some discussion

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • One does not simply state somebody to get Neji'd without their consent. Or at least that's what they said for volunteering oneself in an "arousing theraphy" of fists.

I like your hair.

Years
  • Desi got defensive over sasuke (bard said he was dead. I just said he was gonna join orochimaru early despite saying rip if you know me at all i say it a lot but i implied he's actually alive thanks)
    Purp has become the new Abby and always look suss.
    Sparkin voted himself and didnt realize it until later
    Usual d1 random voting.

Am i missing anything? None of this screams any significance but i have a habit of overlooking things on phone sooo

I always find these summary posts so scummy. They look so much like trying to pretend to contribute whilst actually saying nothing.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • @purple: why do you want me to state "it was random vote" Just to assure yourself that it was just random vote....well it was indeed a random vote xD didn't wanted to saw how you react but how the other players react.

I know everyone is in a playful mood, other than ishi, he is testing water, looking for leads. I know its Day 1 not enough content to work on but still wasting majority of time shifting votes isn't going to get us anywhere. Sparkin's all posts are about changing votes from one person to other. I hope Neji kill sparkin( lol I'm joking )

What do you guys think about claiming or not claiming vest/gun? Hopefully it'll open up some discussion

Yeah. Maybe this could actually open up more discussion. For that matter, I haven't received either gun or vest.

Also, random voting before I forget.
    [Vote] Ash

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Is this random voting, or is this voting someone someone else said was scummy?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you guys think that then i won't summarize anymore. I mostly did it bc, as ive mentioned, i miss things a lot and normally get commented on what i managed to miss. But if it makes me look scummy then ill keep my summaries to myself from now on bc, as gimmepie most graciously pointed out, it adds nothing for anyone but myself. So i thank you for calling it to my attention.

Also isnt it normally not wise to claim gun or vest? Or does it depend on circumstance.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • 26 hours left. I might not be on pc tomorrow so itll just be a summary of votes. No css sorry lol

Back