• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amazon Smile

Years
  • If you shop online at Amazon a percentage of the purchase price can be donated to a charity of your own choosing through the program Amazon Smile.

You can select from a number of foundations. There are campaigns to end world hunger, literacy and other educational programs, there's cancer research, park and nature conservation, veterans and more. Have you ever used this feature? If so what organization do the proceeds from your purchases go to?

My money usually goes to the ASPCA to help cats and dogs get adopted :)

Years
  • I always try to make sure my purchases are completed through Amazon Smile!

too bad they don't give more of the proceeds to charity :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I use Amazon Smile all the time. Proceeds go to a local Houston radio station that does a TON of charity work such as supporting the food bank, providing backpacks for kids and toy drives. Even their merch profits go to charity too. They do not make a cent!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I try to remember to use amazon smile all the time when I purchase products on Amazon!

Back