• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainmeter?

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
  • i don't know how to write this so it doesn't look like advertising
    Do you use rainmeter?
    If you do what skin do you use?
    I use NXT-OS with a self-made dock.
    I only got it 2 weeks ago, and already have around a gazillion skins (of which I only use 2)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I did years ago but then I stopped caring. These days 95% of my computer use is Mac and Linux now which have a lot of comparable customization features anyways.

Years
  • I haven't used it either, but that's mainly because I haven't found any real need to customize my desktop in any way.

Years
  • tried it out for a few weeks and it for sure made my computer look beautiful. i literally made custom honeycomb icons for obscure programs i had.

over time though i realized my productivity workflow focused 99% on the taskbar, which made it counter-intuitive to have to constantly hide it solely for aesthetic purposes. i figured it would serve me better to go for a function over form approach, so i just got rid of it and now rock a fully empty desktop & like 10+ icons on my taskbar lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I used it for a year or two way back when, haven't lately. I had a bunch of customizations set up that were fun, but I never really have my desktop visible anymore.

Back