• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omegle - "Chat with Strangers"

Years
    • Seen today
    Has anybody used Omegle or any alternatives, where it matches you with a stranger into a conversation?

I went back on for the first time in years, and it's so gross. It seems to be used as a hook up site way more than I remember. Like, 90% of the time I was disconnecting a bot. Someone else said he was looking for kids "10-12 to chat with". (i hope so much that it was a joke). But I ran into several people asking stuff like that.

Maybe some experiences are better than mine? I haven't used the webcam chat option, too self conscious for that. (Even though I've done it for my classes..)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    nah i don't interact with strangers......( i should also not interact with you LOL)

Years
  • gah this would be so awkward for me lol. nowadays we can just hop onto a discord chat group and it functions the same way in putting you into conversations with people you don't know, but without the awkward 1:1 aspect. i highly prefer the group setting (and it's less pressure as a result)!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • it was an interesting idea that was ruined by the realities of humans on the internet. like sheep said, if i wanna meet new people online these days, i just join a discord server or something.

Back