• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome earhart! is karen one of your favorite characters from the series?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii! Ooh, you're also from Canada? Niiice! Welcome to the forums! I hope we can be great friends indeed; feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime, and I'll respond as soon as I can! And have a great stay! In case you need a hand around the forums, I'll always be here for ya' too~

apollo555

Flying Type Master
    Years
  • Welcome Earhart! I am also very very new but thought I´d say hello anyway :3
    Newbies stick together, enjoyyy

Reli

uwu
    Years
  • Hello hello Earhart! Welcome! I am also new, I hope you have a great time and we can be friends

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Earhart! Welcome to PC!

I noticed you joined my Fairy appreciation club! If you ever want to chat feel free to reach out to me! :)

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
    Years
  • Hiii! Ooh, you're also from Canada? Niiice! Welcome to the forums! I hope we can be great friends indeed; feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime, and I'll respond as soon as I can! And have a great stay! In case you need a hand around the forums, I'll always be here for ya' too~

hey fellow canadian! i know maybe like, five canadians online so we have to stick together!

Back